Uncool... Wrong info in Vacation Magic. UPDATE - PAGE 2!

...(Bibbidi-Bobbidy Boutique) is gonna be a huge hit...
So does this mean we're gonna' see bunches of little girls traipsing around Downtown Disney in high-heels, false-eyelashes and too much rouge?

Johnnie Fedora said:
Glad it all worked out for you, sound like fun. It's crazy you have to bring all this discount documentation proof with you on a WDW vacation.

You gotta do what you gotta due to save enough to squeeze in an extra DVC trip :teeth: At least that's how we look at it. :thumbsup2

Except for the fact that they explicitly clarified the discount doesn't start till May in the latest email update last week.

Doctor P said:
Except for the fact that they explicitly clarified the discount doesn't start till May in the latest email update last week.

Ya, I was catching up on my emails last night and saw they had clarified the dates in it. Course, I was already down at WDW when it came to my inbox!

And yes, you are gonna see girls "traipsing around" rinkwide cause this is gonna be huge. My girls didn't get high heels or false eyelashes, though. :p

DD8 had blue hair and DD5 choose pink. They were quite the hit at MGM later that day. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter