Undercover Tourist eticket

DisPhanatic

Mouseketeer
Good morning,

I had a trip planned for April that I have moved to August. Everyone has been amazing with rescheduling! I purchased etickets through UT but they had an expiration date of May 22. I've emailed UT and they have posted on their site that tickets will be extended through December. Great news!

The part that concerns me is that I have no document that says that. My etickets still show a May expiration date. The customer service rep I have been interacting with assures me that it has automatically updated and won't show the new date. This makes me a bit nervous. Does anyone have experience with changes such as this to etickets? Have they gone smoothly? What happens if I show up at the gate, scan my tickets, and am told they are no good?

Thanks for the advice!
DisPhanatic

My guess is that you could always try and call Universal guest services. The barcodes on the tickets will need to be in their system to work. You could ask them to check what the status of those tickets are and read the barcode numbers off to them and they could verify.

Due to the loss of revenue UO will have gone through, I doubt you will have an issue using your tickets to enter the park

UO works with the other authorized companies and all will have been worked out with them by the time the parks reopen

Thank you! I have another question now. We added a day to our trip but that means I need to add a day to our tickets. Where do I go to upgrade my tickets from 4 day to 5 day once I arrive? Staying at RPR if that makes a difference.

I would contact guest services and ask them.

Since you bought them from a 3 rd party vendor, not sure how that would work out to add another park day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter