Underrated Disney Movies

PandaRuthy

Earning My Ears
Hey friends! If you are looking for some Disney magic but have rewatched the classics way too many times to count- I bring you DISNEY'S FORGOTTEN GEMS!!! I have made a video of me fangirling over the most underrated Disney movies! Some of these you probably haven't seen BUT YOU NEED TO!!! I would greatly appreciate you checking it out ❤ ❤ ❤

What Disney movies do you think deserve more love?

Let me know in the comments!

My 10 year old found cat from outerspace on Disney plus... he has watched it a dozen times.
Tomorrow we are going to the movies to see Raiders of the lost Ark, his favorite movie. Loving how the movies released all the old movies. Saw Greese on Friday.

I'm not too sure if this counts but what about The Three Caballeros? That one has some good music, cute characters and pretty laughable gags to it. Gran Fiesta over at EPCOT gives it some hype but poor Jose and Panchito need some spotlight I think. 🦜

Our favorite underrated movies are Melody Time, Fun and Fancy Free, and 101 Dalmatians! Dalmatians is a classic, but doesn't get as much publicity as some of the other classics.

Hercules! I thought I was watching it again just for one song, but I honestly enjoyed it!
And, oops! I just noticed this is a Teen Disney thread. And I'm waaay past teen. The movie's still good, though.

Something Wicked This Way Comes, based on a Ray Bradbury novel. Especially excellent around Halloween.

the Moon-Spinners with Hailey Mills just enough mystery to keep teens interested, plus just a little bit of romance!

The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Frollo is the scariest Disney villain, in my opinion! Hellfire makes my skin crawl.

I recently re-watched the Goofy Movie and forgot how amazing it was! One of my favorite movie soundtracks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!