Underrated Disney Movies

Solo A Star Wars Story … created the perfect female villainess Quira and then abandoned her unfortunately. It ended with her storyline created and I want Disney to keep it . I want to see her Return!
Did not see it coming … a truly evil character

I'm not too sure if this counts but what about The Three Caballeros? [chronicles.com/[/URL]That one has some good music, cute characters and pretty laughable gags to it. Gran Fiesta over at EPCOT gives it some hype but poor Jose and Panchito need some spotlight I think. 🦜
I LIKE thisss so much!

Last edited:

Darby O'Gill & the Little People
created the perfect female villainess Quira and then abandoned her unfortunately. It ended with her storyline created and I want Disney to keep it . I want to see her Return!
Did not see it coming … a truly evil character

Something Wicked This Way Comes, based on a Ray Bradbury novel. Especially excellent around Halloween.
Good film that Disney has attempted to wipe off the face of the planet. Very difficult to find. Unless, of course, you pirate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter