Unique pin code for 3/29 to 6/30/20 question

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
I got a unique pin code back in October and never used it but we have decided to take a quick trip in May. The code won't work online when I use the link. We did move last fall so maybe that has something to do with it.

Typically is availability any better with a pin code than Disney's regular public code? I really don't want to spend an hour on the phone to just have access to what I already could get online. :rotfl:

Can you try the PIN with your old zip? It's only looking to validate that it's you. I would be surprised if the booking window for a PIN sent in October is still open.

Oh I tried every combo I could think of. People we‘ve traveled with in the past... nothing worked.

The pin says it expires March 31st.

No, haha

i need to have an hour to waste since calling is never easy. :rotfl:

No, haha

i need to have an hour to waste since calling is never easy. :rotfl:
I hate calling anyone for anything ;) But, for that pin I would do it - my in laws got a pin in Oct (going in May) and they saved over 1k on their BW stay. I was so jealous - we have a PLE deal at the Dolphin or we would have had them look for a deal for us too!

I should!

I already have my annual passholder discount for three nights in May at CSR in a king room. I should see if they have any cheaper room categories since this is a "I got a great deal on flights unexpected weekend." We have plans with my son and his wife for July 4th week at the Swan. I got the Swan for so cheap on PLE and that's awesome because I need two rooms that week. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I keep hoping that a deluxe in the Epcot area will pop up on Hotwire or PL for my May weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter