Universal closing :(

We are just heading into spring break here in Florida, too. This is so bad for everyone- the people who are impacted, the economy etc.

The weirdest thing is, I was reading the paper last night and here in Citrus County, NOTHING is closed or canceled. Not the Festivals, St Patrick’s Day Parades, etc. Not a thing. They announced that nothing would be cancelled at all during this spring break. Shrimpapalooza starts today.

They said it’s because there are 0 cases in Citrus County. Keep in mind that they are not testing people in Citrus County- many people in our community have been sick including me and we were told to not go to Urgent Care or the Dr unless we were having breathing problems. So I think Florida is in big trouble here.

This is one of the highest grossing weeks for Universal/Sea World/Busch Gardens. This is going to impact so many people. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter