Universal eticket or hard copy?

WDWAtLast

I found my Prince - now where are the mice and bir
Headed to Universal this June and will be purchasing 3 day park to park tickets for my family. The last time we went (5 years ago) we had lanyards for our room keys, tickets and EP. We are staying at HRH so will have EP again this trip. I am trying to decide which tickets to purchase. If we have the eticket linked in the Universal app, do we still need lanyards for EP and our room keys for early entry? Also, my husband prefers to not bring his phone to the park - can I link more than one eticket on my phone? Would hard copy tickets be easier? Thank you!

Your room key is your EP so you need a lanyard or retractable badge holder.

See if an annual pass isn't cheaper. We bought 2 day P to P and upgraded when we got there. I put both in the badge holder.

Your room key is your EP so you need a lanyard or retractable badge holder.

See if an annual pass isn't cheaper. We bought 2 day P to P and upgraded when we got there. I put both in the badge holder.
Thank you! I will also check out annual passes!

Also, my husband prefers to not bring his phone to the park - can I link more than one eticket on my phone? Would hard copy tickets be easier? Thank you!

you can have all of the tickets on the same app

one word of warning though

lockers are now opened by scanning your ticket.
Having your tickets on your phone is nice ... until you ride Rockit or Hulk, where your phone needs to be stored ... inside the lockers you'll need your phone to unlock ...

so hardcopies will probably still be handy as a backup

I prefer a hardcopy myself. Phones can break and malfunction. Printer paper can't. Well, unless you get it wet or burn it. :)

The more I look in to it, the more I think paper may be eaiser. In our family of 4, only 2 of us will have a phone with us - so it seems like it would take longer to scan the tickets, even if they are scanning correctly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!