Universal hotels will temporarily close March 20th 2020 @ 5pm

It is sad yes, feel for everyone who may be effected. I was due to check in 3/29 and kept holding out hope. Reckon I'll call to see if I am able to postpone the trip or if I must cancel. Has anyone done so yet?

okay well, I didn't have the chance to call. I just received a "cancellation email" from the Hard Rock. I called after reading the email, and was told once it was announced that the resorts would be closing all bookings were cancelled. For now my other two bookings in July and October were still on the books in their system. It was depressing phone call, and I felt bad for Donna who took my call. Donna did say they extended the 24 hour cancellation rule to all bookings through August 31st. Subject to change of course. I hope it all works out for everyone involved.

okay well, I didn't have the chance to call. I just received a "cancellation email" from the Hard Rock. I called after reading the email, and was told once it was announced that the resorts would be closing all bookings were cancelled. For now my other two bookings in July and October were still on the books in their system. It was depressing phone call, and I felt bad for Donna who took my call. Donna did say they extended the 24 hour cancellation rule to all bookings through August 31st. Subject to change of course. I hope it all works out for everyone involved.

I`m so sorry Polyonmymind…...:flower3:

Yes, it is such a depressing time for everyone, cancelling trips is horrible, or having them cancelled as is happening here. So many folks affected by this. We all understand your disappointment....and on the plus side, you have some other trips to hopefully look forward to....

I think the thought of a future trip is helping a lot of us right now. :hug: I`m sorry.

Watch this thread / sticky and Tony’s for updates on when the hotels will reopen

Both are temporary stickies where I hope will have official updates from UO listed

I am a few days behind some of the events as home with the flu
But feel able to be more active on our boards now
( will try and give it my best shot)

I hope UO will share info for when the date hotels and parks are back in service for all guests

I heard mid April and April 20 dates might be the turn around time to get things back in operation for guests could be a possibility

if it turns out to be May for their reopening, I can live with that also

none of us really know but do hear rumors

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!