Universal Orlando AP hotel discount

Spotthecat

Mouseketeer
Hi gang - I am trying to figure out if it's better to use my airmiles to book a hotel at Universal Orlando, or whether to use it against the cruise (with that potential insurance issue for the Dream certificates still a worry).

We want to do Universal the day we get in (Thursday) and Friday, and then the day we get off the cruise the following Saturday (we have a 9:25 pm flight home).

So for 3 days, current tickets for 2 parks are 3375 airmiles (but they expire before our February trip so Ihave to wait, and they will probably increase as currently 2 days are "free"). Or I could just buy an annual pass, which is coincidentally the same price as a 3 day 2 park pass - 284.99$. So now I'm torn...does anyone know how you check the APdiscount for the on-site Universal hotels? I am only getting the rack rates...and this info would help in my cmparison.

Thanks!

Hi gang - I am trying to figure out if it's better to use my airmiles to book a hotel at Universal Orlando, or whether to use it against the cruise (with that potential insurance issue for the Dream certificates still a worry).

We want to do Universal the day we get in (Thursday) and Friday, and then the day we get off the cruise the following Saturday (we have a 9:25 pm flight home).

So for 3 days, current tickets for 2 parks are 3375 airmiles (but they expire before our February trip so Ihave to wait, and they will probably increase as currently 2 days are "free"). Or I could just buy an annual pass, which is coincidentally the same price as a 3 day 2 park pass - 284.99$. So now I'm torn...does anyone know how you check the APdiscount for the on-site Universal hotels? I am only getting the rack rates...and this info would help in my cmparison.

Thanks!

Here is the link to check AP prices but rates are only out until the end of September right now.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...ode=&group-code=&promo=aph&sr=&iata=&hgID=641

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter