Universal Studios Chat 6

Well it's a good thing you have your friends here!!!!:D

Just don't forget my birthday!!!!:mad: :p

LOL Barry :rotfl:

And, SpideyHulk!!!! You don't even list your birthday!!! :p :p :p

Barry...any news on the camcorder?? :confused:

LOL Spidey! You never even told me. I'm a friend not a psychic!!! ;) ;) ;)

And Barry -- thanks! lol if you can let me know tomorrow? If you don't think you'll know anything by then, let me know. We're trying to plan Friday and would like to figure out whether or not a trip to Fort Myers should be part of our To Do list. :) lol sorry to keep bugging you, my mom just is really into "planning" for this trip. Dunno why...it's quite a first! She was even going to plan the meals for each day (which is a HUGE thing because we don't even do that!). :rolleyes: Whatever....

Your right! You are not a psycho....I mean psychic!!!!:p

Just teasin' Fly Fly!:D

Spidey and Jessica.......... Thanks so much...... he is feeling better, gets his stitches out friday!!! What a week so far....... whew! Was I nuts for having another boy so long after the first two...... I must be crazy.......... guess another trip to Universal is in order to straighten me out.......... LOL

Hey DM! You were probably working today, just didn't see you! Expect to see me one of the remaining days of my trip though :)

How is every, anyway? I'm exhausted. I so want to write a trip report...not much to tell yet...but, still! :p :p
Haven't gone to IOA yet...LOL.

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost

lol sorry...suffering from DIS withdraw! :teeth:

Hey Wendy! Glad to hear it. Now a trip to US will definitely put the finishing touches on that healing!!!! ;)

Selina - I meant to post last night, but it got late on me...

anyway, thank you so much for the notebook! I love it!!! :) :) It arrived in time for me to see it on my birthday afterall! Thanks again!!!!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter