Universal Studios Hollywood Refillable Cups

Thumper_Man

DDC 684
I have a quick question that I hope someone is able to answer. Last year when DW and I went to USH, we bought the refillable cups. I remember you buy the cup at full price, then throughout the day you can buy refills for .99¢. I know in Orlando, if you buy these cups, you can take the same cup back year after year and just pay for refills.

Does anyone know if we can do this at USH as well? Or will we have to buy new cups? I've looked for the answer, but can only find the answer for Orlando. DW and I still have the cups we bought from USH last year and were wondering if we could take them along with us and just pay for the refills.

TIA.

[really belongs in Southern California Theme Parks forum]

The signs don't say "today only", but at least one says "all day", so no definitive answer there ...

This question is worth asking USH directly

I already sent them an email, but thanks for the suggestion. I was hoping someone here hand some first hand experience with this. I am almost willing to bet I know what their answer will be, but I could be surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter