Universal Studios Hollywood....Yes or No?

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
We are planning a quick road trip next week just to get away from reality for a few days, our first thought was a quick trip to DLR, however with just a small amount of time we decided to do something we would be okay with for only a few days. I "think" we have decided to take our kids to Universal Studios for a few days, however we have never been and have no idea what to expect. It will be myself, my dh, ds 9, and ds 7 months. I am totally aware that my youngest will not go on any rides or do much at all and I am ok with that. However I am worried if Universal is even worth making a road trip from Oregon?
Again this is a total budget last minute trip (got the park tickets with credit card points, discount hotel on priceline) so all we really need is gas and a bit of spending money.
IDK.....does anyone have any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter