Universal Studios Hollywood

old lady

DIS Veteran
Is really better with that new Kung Fu ride? How is that like? I love the movie.

It is not. It is like a 4D movie. I love the movie, too.

Aw, was it really? I really love the Kung Fu Panda movies and was excited about the attraction at Universal. How was it disappointing?

It's just so different from Shrek. I thought it would be how they keep changing the ride that's currently Despicable Me, where it's the same concept but a different movie, but they shifted it all. And the preshow is NOTHING, not fun, not funny, and no mentions of flogging (which I suppose is nice and good, but man that was funny *in the context of Shrek*).

I also couldn't understand a word of the movie, and while I could blame that on a hearing loss I learned the fullness of yesterday (getting hearing aids on Monday), but my teen son with terrific hearing couldn't understand about half of it.

It felt like I was playing a videogame, not experiencing a 4D ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter