Universal's New Hotel ~ Surfside Inn & Suites ~ new level of value

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
If you are doing Disney & Universal & other Orlando attractions ... or tagging a few days of resort time before or after cruise looking for a good value .... the new Universal Hotel Endless Summer will be opening the first section Surfside Inn & Suites in August 2019, followed by the Dockside Inn & Suites in 2020.

I priced a room for Sept 2019 compared with a room for same dates at POP Century in 2018. The Universal hotel is coming in much lower by $43 per night, putting POP at 50% more than Surfside. And there are dates that Surfside was even lower (rates start at $73). There is NO comparison in the rooms and you can even get a suite for less than a POP room...

Step Into The Surf Lifestyle

Opening Summer 2019
This brand new hotel introduces extra affordability to your Universal vacation, with the lowest rates of any Universal Orlando Resort™ hotel. The feeling here is relaxed and easy, with a fun surf vibe woven throughout. In addition to sunny, beach-themed rooms, Surfside Inn and Suites will feature spacious, two-bedroom suites that sleep six, making it the perfect spot for families of any size to base their Universal Orlando Resort™ vacation.

A sister hotel, Dockside Inn and Suites, will open in 2020. Both hotels will be part of Universal's Endless Summer Resort, a vibrant and sunny retreat.

Surfside-StandardRoom.jpg

Surfside-2-BedroomSuite.jpg

Surfside-2bedroomSuiteV2.jpg

Last edited:

Looks awesome! We are staying at Cabana Bay in November. To keep costs down, we booked a regular, 2-queen room rather than a suite. It sounds like suites in the new hotel will be even more affordable.

DH and I have been talking about a May 2020 vacation with the kids. We were hoping to get some time at Universal and this may be an incentive!

I wish there was concept art for the pool/ beach. I just priced one night package and there wasn't a huge savings between Endless Suite and Cabana Suite? 1292 for Endless and 1331 for Cabana, same package. Only benefit to Endless I can see is 2 bedrooms. Is there 2 bathrooms, as well??

DD is going to Universal in December and was going to stay on-site. I will show her this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!