UO commercial during SuperBowl

DocBosch

<font color=blue>Hasta La By Bye, Doc<br><font col
I was watching ET today, when they had a segment about some of the commercials that were premeiring during the Super Bowl this year. Right at the end, miscellaneous clips from commercials appeared on the screen, and i reconized a couple of USF/IOA shots.

The commercials seemed pretty humorus. There was a very big, biker looking dude on an ET bike, and a mother over reacting on the JP river adventure.

We were at the HRH January 21 when they were shooting their segment of the Super Bowl commercial. They had Frankenstien painting a model's toenails. Poor "Frank", it was pretty warm and the "shoot" took about 4 hours. "Frank" was very cordial, posed for a few pix with my daughter. It was funny seeing him standing by the pool with an umbrella, but he went into the cabana for his breaks.

Patty

A version of this commercial has been running here in central Florida for several weeks now. It has a Frankenstein scene like you described, as well as the JPRA segment. There's also segments on Twister and Hulk.

I guess they were maybe shooting a longer version for the Super Bowl when you were there?

We were at the HRH from Jan 18 to Jan 21, the photo shoot we saw was on Jan 21.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter