Up at 5:45 and the website is down!

catccc

Earning My Ears
I'm getting "someone ate the page" trying to book ADRs on my laptop! (Actually, on 3 of them!)

The MDE app doesn't recognize my entire stay, and even if I try to make a reservation for day 1, it won't accept my payment info.

Tried adding a payment card thru "my account," and that is a no go, too.

I guess I need to wait another 22 minutes (it's 6:38 now) and call in. So frustrating!

Has this happened to anyone before? Is it happening to anyone now? Any idea how to resolve it?

I think the site it down. I get nothing but Stitch when I click on the site.

I think you just have to wait for them to fix whatever the issue is.

Okay, thanks for your input! It's helpful to know it isn't just me, at least. I'll just keep trying and then call in at 7. Any idea if calling in a couple minutes before 7 is a waste of time?

Ugh, just got off the phone. Their systems are down, too. Well, they are undergoing "enhancements." I'm not sure if i buy that because I know IT enhancements are usually run at times they will not interfere with regular operations. Anyway, I guess I'll just keep checking. The frustrating part (besides not being able to make reservations) is having no idea when I'll be able to make reservations. So I'll be hitting refresh incessantly until it starts working...

Yep just called myself. No go on making reservations. What do people suggest?? Call back every half an hour or so ???
Trying to make Tiana's ice cream social party reservation. How bout everyone else??

Somehow I was able to make 3 BOG lunch reservations and one dinner reservation to Yachtsman this morning before MDE completely went down. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

I was able to make reservations on MDE around 7:45... I had to select the time for the reservation over and over until it went to the next step. Then at the "book now" step, I had to tap there over and over... it never went to the next step. However, I had my email open on a laptop nearby, and I saw the reservation confirmation email come through! So I went ahead and made my two other reservations the same way, and then checked my plans in MDE for them. They weren't there at first, but I went to link them, it said one was already linked. I just kept going back to my plans, and it took a couple minute, but they showed up!

Somehow I was able to make 3 BOG lunch reservations and one dinner reservation to Yachtsman this morning before MDE completely went down. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Wow, what time were you able to do that?

Also curious. I was all over both the app and the website starting at 5:45, and couldn't get anything done! I mean, I think I'm all set now, but for future reference...

I have been on the computer since 5:45 and have called 3 times. I am trying for bibbi Bobbi and CRT. I made the other reservations we wanted on the app and hopefully I am good. The app never confirmed the booking, but I have emails for each one.

My daughter really wants princess hair so I am hoping. I made a backup reservation at Akersus just in case I cannot get CRT. At least we would still have a princess meal.

I have been on the computer since 5:45 and have called 3 times. I am trying for bibbi Bobbi and CRT. I made the other reservations we wanted on the app and hopefully I am good. The app never confirmed the booking, but I have emails for each one.

My daughter really wants princess hair so I am hoping. I made a backup reservation at Akersus just in case I cannot get CRT. At least we would still have a princess meal.

Quick tip I just read from another thread- take screen shots of your reservations and fastpasses from MDE in case the system is down when you are at the parks. You should be able to see the reservations you got an email confirm for on the app now or soon.

Quick tip I just read from another thread- take screen shots of your reservations and fastpasses from MDE in case the system is down when you are at the parks. You should be able to see the reservations you got an email confirm for on the app now or soon.

Not real sure if that would work or not. Who's to say that someone didn't make those reservations/fp's, take the screenshots, then cancel them and make other ones? No way for Disney to police that.

Another user in the current "MDE down???" thread reported that it did when they were onsite and the system went down. I guess typically it wouldn't work if systems were up, but desperate times call for desperate measures?? ha ha!

Wow, what time were you able to do that?
At like 5:55am EST. Before MDE kicked me out it pushed them through during its seemingly neverending load cycle somehow. I'm releasing three of them when the system is back up again.

I was able to make all mine over the phone this morning. Got almost everything I wanted except one BOG dinner reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter