Update 07/20!!! 1 Mom, 2 Kids, 3 Resorts and 6 Parks! An October 2014 TR

The kids and I were up and at ‘em this morning, but somehow still ended up not getting to EPCOT until after the park opened! We hightailed it to Soarin’! We only waited about 20 minutes in line, so that wasn’t bad at all! True said it was worth the wait! After that, we had a Fast Pass for Test Track, so we headed over there. Coy, True, and I built another car and took a ride!:

After that, we crossed the park to use our Finding Nemo FP. It was at this point that I realized that I need to look at a map before making FPs for our next trip! Of course, we didn’t really need a FP to ride Nemo, but we used it anyway! Then we crossed the park AGAIN! I wasn’t complaining though, because we crossed the park so that we could finally go to the Food and Wine Festival!!!

The first thing I wanted to do was go to Canada! We ordered a Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup for me, and three orders of the “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce:

The steak was SO GOOD! We all wanted to get another serving, but I had to remind us all (yes, even I had to remind myself) that we wanted to try different things while we were there. We would have to come back and get filets another time. Oh, and True doesn’t like mushrooms, so she let me have hers! They were so good that I tried to ask Coy for his, too! LOL! He loves mushrooms, so he didn’t give his up! The soup was spicier than I expected, but it was delicious! I think I expected it to be more bland, like the cheddar and broccoli soup you get at Panera LOL but this soup was rich and thick, and the flavor of the beer in it really stood out. Mmm I want more!

Next, we went to the Greece booth and True got the Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce. Remember how she was really hating that I was taking food pics on this trip?:

LOL! I asked her to please let me take a picture, so she let me take a quick snap:

I decided to get a Griddled Greek Cheese and a TzatzikiMartini:

Yes, that is a little sprig of dill in my drink! The grilled cheese was good, but I should have known it would be too much cheese for me. Especially since I wasn’t really hungry after the soup and steak! I only had a few bites of the cheese, but I really liked the flavor combination of the pistachios and honey, so I ate all of that! LOL!

What time is it? Martini-thirty!

Actually, it was 12:30! Haha! I actually don’t like gin-based martinis, but this was made with cucumber vodka, so I wanted to give it a shot. I love Tzatziki, so I wanted to see how it would translate into a cocktail. I pictured it to be a think drink – like a liqueur or something – but it was thin because it was just made with vodka and whatever else they put in it. It was good, but not great. And the dill kept getting into my mouth as I sipped! LOL! But it gave me a nice little buzz for a few minutes! I might drink it again, just because it is different.

Coy was ready to do something, because he didn’t get anything to eat at the Greece booth, so we made our way to O Canada. I took a few pictures along the way:

That was the first time we had seen that movie! I think I may have seen it when I was younger, but that was quite some time ago. I love Martin Short! Since he was in it, I had to sing the Party Pooper song to the kids again! No one was being a Party Pooper then, but when I sang the song, they were almost pushed to it! LOL! Every party has a pooper!

From there, we went to Ireland to get the Warm Chocolate Pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard:

Yum! It was so good and chocolate-y! It was a good thing we all got our own, because no one would want to share that!

We kept walking and ended up in the gift shops in the United Kingdom. There was a super cute guy working at the shop with an English accent! Oh, boy do I have a thing for men with English accents! We saw a lot of Doctor Who merchandise there:

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/rsJ2Fz']

What was Doctor Who stuff doing at EPCOT? It reminded me of this scene in Doctor Who with my favorite companion, Donna:

LOL!!! As we were leaving the shop, I said to True, “He is cute!” just a little too loud. Coy said that the guy heard me, and I exclaimed, “I don’t care if he heard me! He WAS cute!” LOL!

Then we went over to The Toy Soldier to go color at Kidcot:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/rK4W9j]
[/url][/url][/url][/url]

...Continued from previous post:

We crossed the park again and headed back over to Mexico since Coy was starting to get a little hungry. What did he get? You guessed it! Nachos!:

Yes, Nachos again! He loved those things! True and I got Churros to share:

They were so yummy! After we ate, we walked around in Mexico and decided to do the ride again since True didn’t get to enjoy it the last time. She liked it a whole lot more since her little tummy wasn’t hurting!

After that, we went to Norway to see the Frozen exhibit:

I have mixed emotions about Norway becoming so Frozen-ified (Frozen-ified is a word, right?). I love the movie Frozen and so do the kids, but that isn’t what Norway is all about. And what will happen when Frozen becomes outdated? Eh. I don’t want to think about it too much. I’m sure the Imagineers know what they are doing. Well, at least they let this guy stay put:

As we passed by Morocco, I had to try on a fez:

Fezzes are cool! 10 points if you know who I am quoting! LOL!

We looked around a little bit in Morocco, but I was on a mission to get to France. I had wanted to get macarons ever since I read about them on the Disney Food Blog! I went into the pastry shop:

All of the selections looked so good:

I picked up my box of cookies and met the kids where they were waiting at a table. They were ready to eat, but I wanted to see Impressions de France! They were not happy with having to wait to eat these cookies that we had been drooling over online LOL! We went outside to go to the attraction, but the kids wore me down and we ended up sitting at an outside table and taste tested the macarons. OK, they didn’t exactly have to twist my arm to get me to try there beauties!:

True wanted to take a picture of the box in her hand to give people an idea of the size. Sure, NOW she wants to take pictures of food! LOL!

The macarons came in six flavors: Vanilla, raspberry, lemon, blueberry, pistachio, and chocolate:

We loved them all, but we had different favorites. The kids really liked the chocolate, but I liked the lemon and pistachio the best. They are expensive at $10 a box, but they are decadent and truly worth it! I told the kids that next time, we would all have to get our own boxes! LOL! They were so good that I wouldn’t mind spending $30 so that we could each have our own! I don’t want to share!

Right now, I can’t remember if we saw Impressions! I don’t have anything in my notes, so I think we might have skipped it! We decided to make our way to Future World because we had an ADR for Garden Grill later. But first, we decided to go to Mission Space to ride the orange side!
https://flic.kr/p/rK71kv

[url=https://flic.kr/p/rGUnmE]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qNcio1]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qNpAT6]
[/url][/url][/url]

…Continued from last post:

After riding Mission Space, we headed over to the Land and took a picture in front:

We also saw Tink!:

You can see that I am still wearing my Sticker Princess button:

All day, people were wishing me “Happy Birthday”! LOL! A few people asked me what I was celebrating, so I told them, “I am celebrating the fact that I am a Sticker Princess!” and I laughed so that they would laugh along with me, because celebrating being a Sticker Princess is a little unusual! Haha!

Finally, we were at The Garden Grill!:

The kids and I were talking when Mickey sat down right next to Coy before he could even notice him! You can see Coy laughing because he was so surprised!

Our salad and rolls came out very quickly:

We then got our main course:

As we ate, we had a few visitors! Chip:

Dale:

Mickey again!:

Pluto!

I had seconds of the salad…

…and I asked our waiter if we could get alittle bit more of the Filet of Beef and Mashed Potatoes, but he brought out a whole platter! We barely made a dent in it!:

I really don’t like wasting food like that, so we tried to eat it all, but we just couldn’t! We had dessert, as well, but barely had room for it:

I also get something that I normally don’t get at Garden Grill, though. I got a Citrus Freeze:

It was delicious! It was made with orange vodka, peach schnapps, and mango puree. So good! I just had that drink and water with my meal, and that was enough for me. The Citrus Freeze didn’t pack much of a punch, but it was very refreshing! With full bellies, we decided to take a nice, relaxing ride on Living with the Land before deciding what to do with the rest of the evening:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/rGVhBC]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/rKd58n]
[/URL][/URL]

Looks like another fun and busy day!

Yup! The kids and I had an awesome time! :goodvibes

Nope, you didn’t lose me ---- I’m still here!!! And like I’ve said before, I think a Halloween trip is awesome!!! There are no parties scheduled for when we are there in September --- we missed it by a week, oh well.
Did you ever tell us why you didn’t like the room at ASMo? I’ll have to go back and read if you did. That little racer car is cute, though.
OMG doesn’t True looked pissed!!! OH, I sooooo know this look as I’ve received it frequently from my little angel! Hey, she at least got to ride EE! I love this ride!! I especially love the front car the best!! You do realize that the pics of True being silly are perfect blackmail photos, right?! LOL!
Don’t you just LOVE LOVE LOVE Tusker House? That is an absolute MUST-DO for Victoria. I don’t know why as most breakfast buffets are the same, but she goes nutso. I think she may have a secret crush on Safari Donald, but who knows for sure. I’m glad you guys enjoyed it.

You had never seen Festival of the Lion King?? Wow!! That is such a beautiful show, but yes, the pictures are hard to get if you want good ones! Your pictures of the safari are awesome! You got some really good shots!
You got a car all to yourselves at Dinosaur!!??? What happened, did the dinosaur really eat the other riders?? So cool! I could ride that one over and over again. As for Primevil Whirl though --- nope! Way too rough on the back for me!
Glad you enjoyed Finding Nemo the Musical. I’ve seen it a couple of times and if there was time I’d see it again, but it’s not a must-do for me. It is very cute, though.
I love how you finished out your day in Epcot. I can’t wait to park hop with the annual passes. OMG! How fun is it, huh? Do you feel like you waste time being on the buses in between parks or do you look at it like a nice break? I just can’t imagine being able to do whatever we wanted due to the AP’s. Is it going to spoil me now for every trip I take??? Am I always going to want them?? I bet I will.
Well, I’m glad you’re back here posting!!!! I’m one to talk as I haven’t been posting, but really, until I hit the 60 day fast pass ressie mark, there’s not a whole lot to talk about……

I'm so glad you are still here! Are you surprised that I put another post up without you having to remind me? :laughing: I don't think I said why we didn't like ASMo. It wasn't anything major - we were still in DISNEY after all - but it was just showing its age compared to the newness of AoA! We were spoiled by AoA! And by Cabana Bay! But ASMo was perfectly fine. The room was clean, the food court was just as good as the other Value resorts, and the pool was nice (despite not having towels there). The kids and I just prefer Moderates or AoA.

I have so many blackmail photos of True, it isn't even funny! Yes, it is funny! :rotfl: She was SO MAD in that picture! As far as Dinosaur, there was only about a 10 minute wait, and the party behind us all wanted to go in one car together, so the CM let me and the kids go by ourselves! It was awesome!

Ah, the buses. I'm surprised I haven't addressed this yet on this report. I loved that the buses were so convenient, but I did feel like I wasted some time park hopping on them. I probably wouldn't feel that way if I knew the bus system better, so I think you will probably do just fine park hopping!

All caught up.(after being about 2 months behind!) Love the funny faces on your ride photos.
Just so you know, you aren't the only one who is behind on their trip report. I've got to get it done so I can start my pretrippie and add my ticker for my next trip.

OK, I am in good company, then! I have been struggling with this report, even though I am having so much fun writing it! I haven't kept up with reading other reports, either :oops:

Ok, you posted ANOTHER update since I've written this reply......grrrrr......now I'll just have to reply another time....

Well, lookie who’s posted again!!! Wow! This may be becoming a habit for you!! A 20 minute wait for Soarin is not bad at all!! I still don’t know how I’m going to plan EPCOT day yet. I want to do both TT and Soarin but haven’t decided which one to FP yet. Um..what’s up with True’s face on TT?? She’s not scared, is she? We love going and taking all kinds of pics with the new cars.
OMG the samples from Le Cellier look awesome! I don’t like mushrooms either, so I would have given you mine, too! The rest of your snacks? Um…nope. But I’m happy you all liked it!
I love all your pics of the Canadian pavilion! I think that is one of the prettiest ones! Oh and there is the Doctor Who merchandie. If only I thought I could look ok in the Dalek dress I would actually buy one, but I’m too round! And of course there’s Doctor merchandise in EPCOT…….it is British after all!!!
Fezzes are cool!!! That’s what Matt Smith’s Doctor says…..I GET THE 10 POINTS, RIGHT??!!!
Your day so far sounds like it was wonderful! I can’t wait for your details about Garden Grill!!!!!! I hope it was spinning for you!!!

I'm glad your knee is healing, even if it slower than you'd hoped! The AK day looks fun! We love Mancala and it's so cool that you can play there with CMs! Love all the pictures but especially the scared one. :lmao:

One of these days I'll get around to my mini TR for our DC trip. I was disappointed we couldn't meet but between your knee and my stomach bug I guess it just wasn't in the cards. There was so much we didn't have time for and I want to go back so maybe next time!

Happy Birthday to the Sticker Princess! Too funny!! All hail the Sticker Princess!!
Ah, the Garden Grill…..boy do we love that meal!! It’s perfect if you want variety! And of course the characters are awesome. I get to flirt with Dale!!! I love how Mickey surprised Coy. That’s awesome! And of course you have to ride Living with the Land…..I mean you were right there!!!!
That’s so cool how the kids played with the fountains! The pictures were too dark for me to get a really good look at their faces, but they were still cute! I like seeing Captain EO too, but I hear it’s now closed for good. Very sad! I love the picture of you guys at the front of the park. Very nice!!!

I am slow catching up. Love your day at Epcot. Your kids look like they are having so much fun. Hope to hear more soon.

Hi, Guys! I have a quick update for you! After all of this time! Ugh! I am so incredibly busy at work that I never have time to do anything else – and it is a little draining! There is a big project going on at work with multiple departments and I can’t take any time off this summer. It’s not only me, though. There are a lot of people who cannot vacation right now. At least I get every other Friday off for the summer, though! It helps to make up for it. But not being able to vacation in the summer and not being able to vacation during the winter holidays is rough. At least the kids and I can look forward to our vacation in October! By the time that rolls around, I will be desperately in need of a vacation! Haha! But finally getting around to posting this update is getting me back in the Disney spirit! So, here goes!

I’m looking at my notes from 10.30.14 and I didn’t write down much! I think it was just the fact that we had been in Disney World for about a week by then, so I didn’t want to just write the same things over and over! Luckily, I have the pictures to back up my sparse notes from this day because the pictures really jogged my memory! We spent the day at Hollywood Studios and at EPCOT. We started off the day getting breakfast at Starring Rolls:

Coy got a humongous cinnamon roll:

I got a huge cheese danish:

It was too early in the morning for True to be in the mood for me to take pictures of her food (LOL! When is she ever in the mood?!?) I had to look at the receipt just now to see that she had a chocolate chip muffin. We all loved our pastries! We didn’t get real food because the plan was to just snack that morning so that we could really enjoy Food & Wine when we went to EPCOT later that day.

We had plenty of time before we needed to use our first FP of the day – which was for Tower of Terror – so we made our way down to that area. On our way there, I asked Coy to watch my bag so that I could run to the bathroom. I asked True if she needed to go, as well. Then Coy started complaining about how True and I always had to go to the bathroom! Haha! But I remember that I didn’t think it was too funny at the time. Instead of getting mad, though, I just made a joke and said that I’ve had two kids, so my bladder isn’t what it used to be! LOL! Also, I said something about True always having to pee when she gets scared, and I didn’t want to take a chance on ToT that she would decide that she suddenly had to pee right before we went on the ride! I laughed and so did True, but Coy was just mad that we had to stop. It wasn’t too bad, and I really can’t complain since that was really the only time during the trip that he had an attitude with me. He and True got into it a few times during the trip, but it was never too bad of a fight. I’m so glad my kids are finally getting old enough to not constantly fight! They might blow up at each other for something, but they will usually get over it pretty fast and forget about it. Thank goodness!

So after our potty break, we made it onto ToT! The kids and I love that ride! I can’t remember exactly what happened, but the picture didn’t turn out well for that ride, so I didn’t add it to the Memory Maker, I guess. I don’t have any ToT pics! I’ll have to fix that this coming October! I did take a couple of pictures of the fountain, though:

And I took pictures of the games in the gift shop:

We already have all of these games, but it might be cool to have ToT versions of them! I took a picture of the sign as we left the gift shop – I think because I was trying to create a visual record of everything we were doing since I wasn’t taking notes!:

Next up was Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster!

This picture didn’t turn out well, but I think that it said that the standby line was 100 minutes! Of course I didn’t write it down in my notes! But I did write that the FP line only took 10 minutes! Soon, we were in G Force Records!

I took pictures of these posters…:

Since when did R5 and Austin & Ally become rock and roll? Haha! Now, this was more like it:

The Boss!

Continued in next post…

… Continued from previous post

I realized that I didn’t post our RnR picture from a couple of days before – and I don’t have one from this day – so here it is, a few days late!:

Haha! Anyway, I see in my notes that we stopped for a cold treat, but I don’t have any pictures! I distinctly remember taking a picture of my popsicle because it was Olaf and I think it was strawberry lemonade flavor. I definitely lost some pictures on my phone! Ugh! That’s OK, though. There’s nothing important that I can remember taking a picture of that I don’t have now. Why didn’t I bring my camera? I know why. I thought it was going to be inconvenient to carry around. Well, like I said before, we are not only bringing our phones in October, but we are bringing the camera and the video camera! Tangent! Sorry! Anyway, I got the Olaf popsicle and both kids got the frozen Minute Maid lemonade cups. It was pretty hot that day, and the popsicle was helping, but I really needed to get out of the heat, so I suggested that we go to Muppet Vision 3D. Actually, no, I think the kids suggested it. We all love that show!

After that, we walked down the Streets of America and saw that they were already putting up Christmas lights:

After walking around for a while the kids saw a pretzel cart, so they wanted to get some. I was concerned that they would ruin their appetite from all of the snacking we were doing, but they were not able to resist the pretzels!

I snuck a picture of True!:

Coy and I got the Cream Cheese Pretzels and true got the Mickey Pretzel. The kids loved them, but I was surprised that the cream cheese filling in the pretzel I got was sweet! It was good, but it was just shocking because I was expecting regular cream cheese! LOL! Coy was really impressed by the murals in that area and loved that they looked so real:

From there, we wandered into the Wanderin Oaken Trading Post to look around, but there was nowhere to sit in there, so we ended up going back outside in the heat! Luckily, there were a few fans at the Studio Catering Co., so I was able to get a little bit of a breeze. The kids noticed a pressed penny machine, so they got up and pressed a few pennies. They sat back down with me for a few minutes as we decided what to do next. We decided to go to Star Tours! We went on that ride three or four times during that trip! After this ride, True decided to build an R2D2:

At this point, we decided to finally head over to EPCOT for The Food & Wine Festival! I was tempted to head straight to Canada to get another filet! Haha! But we were on a mission to try a few new things this time. The kids and I went to New Zealand first. Coy and I got the Steamed Green Lip Mussels:

True got the Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney:

We loved our food from New Zealand! The mussels were delicious and tender. I can’t speak on the lamb, but True said it was very good! And she usually doesn’t like anything with tomatoes! I wished I had tried some of her meatball, but I was trying to save room for the things I really wanted. I doubt I’ll make that mistake in October! I want to try it all!!! LOL!

Next we went to Mexico! Since we were so close to San Angel, Coy wanted nachos again! Uh… no, little buddy! Haha! I asked him to try something new at the Mexico kiosk rather than getting nachos for the third time! He and I decided on the Shrimp Tacos and True got the Ribeye Taco:

They were SO GOOD! I’ll have to write down details about the food next time, because I know ”SO GOOD” isn’t really descriptive! Haha! I snagged a little bit of the ribeye out of True’s taco, and I remember that it was cooked and seasoned well. The shrimp in the tacos were yummy, too. Since we were right outside of the Mexico pavilion, we decided to go on the Gran Fiesta Tour. Again. LOL! We just really like it! I’ll spare you another picture and just show you the kids outside of the pavilion:

Next, we visited a couple of booths to get different things for each of us. Coy went to South Korea to get the Kimchi Dog:

He didn’t stop eating when I asked him of it was good! He just nodded his head! LOL! I got the Seared Mahi Mahi from Singapore:

The fish was so flakey and good! And I loved the “Sings” sauce! True got the Lemongrass Chicken Curry from Singapore:

She said it was OK, but I think that was only because she doesn’t really care for coconut, and must not have noticed that was in the dish. I didn’t try it, so I don’t know how it was for someone who likes coconut. Then again, I don’t like coconut in savory dishes – like coconut shrimp – so that was probably why I didn’t try this. I can’t remember LOL!

Anyway… The kids and I were all pretty full at that point, so we decided to walk it off by strolling around World Showcase. It was getting late and it was almost closing time, but before we left, True spotted the Henna place in Morocco, and she begged for henna! I knew she would want to do it as soon as she saw it, so she didn’t have to beg me! She went through the book and picked out a design. I can’t remember how much it cost, but I think the design she picked was somewhere between $25 and $40. I think it was closer to $40 because I remember thinking that was really expensive for something that was going to wash off in a few days! Haha! Actually, it didn’t wash off for almost a week, so I would say it was a pretty good value – even if it was $40! The henna artist worked very quickly! Considering that it was a fairly intricate design, I was surprised that she was done in about 10 or 15 minutes! Coy and I watched her apply the henna to True, but after about 5 minutes, Coy was bored and decided to look around the rest of the shop LOL! But I stayed because it was fascinating to me! I also liked that after the artist was done, she sprinkled some glitter on the henna, which I thought was cool because it added just a little something to the brown pattern. It would have been gorgeous without the glitter, but let’s get real, everything is better with glitter!

Isn’t it pretty? The henna artist told True not to wash that part of her arm for a few hours and to let the henna flake off by itself. That’s why I think it was good that we got the henna for her at closing because it lessened the chance that she would accidentally or intentionally take it off. Even though – spoiler alert – she did scrape some of it off before bed because she just couldn’t wait to see the results! Bad kid! Haha!

So, I’ll end this installment with a few pictures of us from the Memory Maker! This is us entering F&W that evening:

I saved the rest from Hollywood Studios because I thought they were funny since you can see that True was kinda cranky in the last two pictures:

LOL! I can’t remember what she was mad about, and whatever it was, she was fine by the time we got to EPCOT. We had a great day that day!

Ok, you posted ANOTHER update since I've written this reply......grrrrr......now I'll just have to reply another time....

Well, lookie who’s posted again!!! Wow! This may be becoming a habit for you!! A 20 minute wait for Soarin is not bad at all!! I still don’t know how I’m going to plan EPCOT day yet. I want to do both TT and Soarin but haven’t decided which one to FP yet. Um..what’s up with True’s face on TT?? She’s not scared, is she? We love going and taking all kinds of pics with the new cars.
OMG the samples from Le Cellier look awesome! I don’t like mushrooms either, so I would have given you mine, too! The rest of your snacks? Um…nope. But I’m happy you all liked it!
I love all your pics of the Canadian pavilion! I think that is one of the prettiest ones! Oh and there is the Doctor Who merchandie. If only I thought I could look ok in the Dalek dress I would actually buy one, but I’m too round! And of course there’s Doctor merchandise in EPCOT…….it is British after all!!!
Fezzes are cool!!! That’s what Matt Smith’s Doctor says…..I GET THE 10 POINTS, RIGHT??!!!
Your day so far sounds like it was wonderful! I can’t wait for your details about Garden Grill!!!!!! I hope it was spinning for you!!!

This time, I only posted two updates, but I was tempted to do four again! LOL! I want to finish this darn report, but I also don’t want to stop writing it! But, then I remembered that I can do a mini report at the end of our Playlist Live Trip, since we stayed part of the time at POFQ! :yay: That makes it relevant, right? :laughing:

And yes, you get 10 points!!! :rotfl:

I'm glad your knee is healing, even if it slower than you'd hoped! The AK day looks fun! We love Mancala and it's so cool that you can play there with CMs! Love all the pictures but especially the scared one. :lmao:

One of these days I'll get around to my mini TR for our DC trip. I was disappointed we couldn't meet but between your knee and my stomach bug I guess it just wasn't in the cards. There was so much we didn't have time for and I want to go back so maybe next time!

Well, since it has been two months since I posted, yes, my knee is much better, thank you! “laughing: Seriously, though, it was a long recovery! I wish we could have met when you were in DC, too, but we’ll definitely have to meet next time you are in the area!

Happy Birthday to the Sticker Princess! Too funny!! All hail the Sticker Princess!!
Ah, the Garden Grill…..boy do we love that meal!! It’s perfect if you want variety! And of course the characters are awesome. I get to flirt with Dale!!! I love how Mickey surprised Coy. That’s awesome! And of course you have to ride Living with the Land…..I mean you were right there!!!!
That’s so cool how the kids played with the fountains! The pictures were too dark for me to get a really good look at their faces, but they were still cute! I like seeing Captain EO too, but I hear it’s now closed for good. Very sad! I love the picture of you guys at the front of the park. Very nice!!!

All hail the Sticker Princess! Me! Princess: :laughing: Garden Grill is our absolute favorite! I think I may have mentioned that I considered not booking it for this October and the kids said that would be completely unacceptable! :lmao: They insisted that we go to GG! I don’t mind, though! :) Yeah, those pictures were dark and blurry, but if you can make anything our, you can see the kids smiling from ear to ear! I love that :love:

I am slow catching up. Love your day at Epcot. Your kids look like they are having so much fun. Hope to hear more soon.

I’m slow at posting updates, so it all works out! :rotfl: We had a wonderful time in EPCOT that day!

I love your HS and Epcot food day! I love the pretty henna tattoo!

Going back a couple of updates.... now I want to try Garden Grill, the food looks so yummy and I love Chip and Dale!

Great update. I love going to Starring Rolls for breakfast or any time. The food and wine festival looks like so much fun. I had thought about going this year but instead we are going the first Weekend in December for DISapalazooa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter