Update and question about HRH rooms?

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
Hey gang,

You may or may not remember me from last fall. I am the poor soul that booked the special for "the southern states bordering Florida" (live in GA) but when we got there was told that we could not take advantage of the special because no notation was marked on our reservation??? Anyhow, to make a long story short, I wrote a letter just last week to the manager of the Hard Rock Hotel and told him how disappointed we were for the way we were done when we booked the promotion but yet were told we could not take advantage of it last November. (they are now supposedly running the same promotion again?)

I received a phone call from a very nice gentleman today who apologized several times for the mass confusion last year but really offered nothing more. I guess I was lucky that they did call. He did leave me his name and number and told me that when I rebook for this summer (I told him we wanted to come back again but were afraid we would have the same scenerio again) to give him a call and he would be sure there were notes on the reservation. (I have no clue as to what notes he is talking about but anyhow.......I guess I tried)

My question is: there will be five of us this trip....would 5 fit into a kidsuite? or should we just book 2 rooms? There are 3 boys in our family (two bigger ones). Is there only one bathroom in a kidsuite at HRH?

Thanks for all help,
E :p

I would go for 2 rooms since you get 2 bathrooms. Kidsuite only has one bathroom.

I would go for 2 rooms since you get 2 bathrooms. Kidsuite only has one bathroom.

Thanks Jon360 for your response.

I called the other day for our reservation. They quoted me $395 a night for a kidsuite!!! I don't think so homey......!!!
(with a discount I could get it for $349......like that was much better...lol)

I just went on ahead and got two rooms....got an Entertainment rate of $125 per night for gardenview. I know I can get a better rate so I will keep trying between now and then.

Thanks!
E

Esmeralda, When you called back to book your reservation did you speak to the nice man who called and said he made notes? If not, I suggest that you do. I think you'll find it worth your while;) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter