• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE - Difficulty with Universal Reservations and cancellation

Cora

Constantly in trip planning mode...I want to go aw
UPDATE Just thought I might let you all know what has happened. A very nice person on this board assisted me with my problem and was able to give me some fabulous guidance. As a result, my letter made it to several key individuals in the Loews organization. I immediately received calls from them, unfortunately we have yet to connect. However, the Loews people forwarded my letter to the higher-ups at Universal and today I received a call from Universal saying "After reviewing your reservation we have decided to refund the remainder of your deposit." I am very grateful to the people that were able to recitify this situation.

I also wanted you all to know that apparently this fingerpointing by Universal to Loews has been commonplace.

UPDATE #2, I just received a call from Loews, graciously upgrading our August stay to Club level. Again Kudos to Loews!

Cora

How wonderful things were resolved, good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter