Update on Lilo--Are You A Winner?

airlarry!

Did you know some ferns date back to Prehistoric t
www.boxofficeguru.com is now predicting a cum for Lilo at $140 million. That is as good a guess as any...how do you stack up against that? Who will win the "REJECTED" inkstamp and pad set personally autographed by Paul Pressler and used in many responses to requests for budget restoration and maintenance. ;) Mike Pezz, Killer Fish, Airlarry!, G*$@#$Curling, and Planogirl look the closest right now...

Take a look:

(numbers in millions)
  • airlarry! is oh!so!close!! with a bid of $135
  • Gcurling, who thinks he is on the Price Is Right!, outbids airlarry! with $136
  • Jason J tips his visor at $170
  • Raidermatt kicks the tires of a $219 million dollar car at Car Three Motors
  • DC7800 bites a toenail and bids a worrisome $130 million
  • Mike Pezz a/k/a Mike the Psychic Friend bids $142,376,598.45
  • Akemel plans a trip to Hawaii and bubbles out a bid of $180,525.
  • Scoop blogs his way to $110
  • bstanley swings wildly between Pocohontas & Tarzan at $150
  • Capt Crook bids $180 billion if Eisner wrote the movie and $180 million if not ;)
  • bob o says "Arrow Rules!!".... err.... he bids $1 (proxy by scoop) or less than $100
  • Another Voice has lunch at La Masia with Samantha Brown of the Travel Channel, orders a double-decaffe late with extra mocha sprinkles, and gets his assistant to bid $85 or $250 (whichever is correct)
  • kidzmom3 cleans up with a $100
  • yoho, proudly driving a car #3 rebadged as Car #1, shouts "Rum! $175"
  • testtrack321 cuts class for $149 (none from highschoolers)
  • hopemax says movie $210 and Disneystores $0
  • planogirl says $142 scooby snacks
  • Disduck guesses $165 in tickets and plush alone
  • d-r $225
  • mistermouse says 205.6 million --the .6 is a tip AV leaves the hat check girl at the El Capitan
  • hb2k says Lilo throws off the Emperor's Groove and bids the same
  • cindyfan hopes for a hit -- this is not a bid, cindyfan! Corrected: Cindyfan snubs Scooby and says "$157."
  • Killer Fish says Lilo treads water around $140
  • Spaceman Spiff launches a bid of $185
  • OhioMickey thinks AV is running the studios again and bids $250
  • daaannnnnzzzz Blinks $187
  • dznynut is crazy about the number $161

It is too late now, but we missed out on predictions from Uncle Walt's Frozen Head and Uncle Baron and other regulars. :(

Let's see...
A little watercolor CARTOON starring a little girl who wets the stage, her sister (and nice, thoughtful boyfriend who she rejects, go figure) a little blue 6 legged 'dog', and some other cartoon monsters and special effect space scenes right out of Buzz Lightyear
Beats out
(Minority Report)
An expected blockbuster Steven Spielberg movie featuring Tom Cruise the current Summer boxoffice action king which features live action, futuristic sets and high technology.

I guess Lilo and Stitch did pretty well, considering...

Oh, how I hope and pray that I win that inkstamp! Of course, by now it is probably worn down to nothing.....

It's already at 118M with 14M from very limited overseas release, with most countries still to go...I stick with my 225 M.

DR

We are going with Domestic Box Office only, indeference to budget cuts on the contest initiated by suits in upper management...

Planogirl, you didn't know my middle name??

Actually, he was referencing my $1 higher bidding tactics that may have won me the prize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter