UPDATED: 315 SSR Points for Rent or Transfer / Dec UY / $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKL Standard view June Availability
Rachel, We would like to book the AKL Standard for June 12 to 18 if it is still available. Please let us know what we need to do next.
Also, if possible, is there a way to get on a waitlist for the 10th and 11th?

Thanks,
Christal

Hi Christal,

Please PM me with details of all guests (names, gender, ages if under 18 and address(es), the name that you would like the reservation to be in (ie the lead guest) and the email address that you would like the booking to be sent to (this will be given direct to Disney). Once booked I will provide you with the booking confirmation number which should allow you to log into the Reservation and details of my bank account for payment. I allow 72 hours for payment to hit my account. If not received in this time period then the booking will be cancelled. I hope you understand, but I’ve been messed about by a few time wasters who have no intention to book / pay in the past.

Many thanks,

Rachel

Hi Christal,

Please PM me with details of all guests (names, gender, ages if under 18 and address(es), the name that you would like the reservation to be in (ie the lead guest) and the email address that you would like the booking to be sent to (this will be given direct to Disney). Once booked I will provide you with the booking confirmation number which should allow you to log into the Reservation and details of my bank account for payment. I allow 72 hours for payment to hit my account. If not received in this time period then the booking will be cancelled. I hope you understand, but I’ve been messed about by a few time wasters who have no intention to book / pay in the past.

Many thanks,

Rachel

Rachel
We just got our ten posts in but can’t pm yet. But want to book the AKV June 12-18 2020. We are going to try to pm again tomorrow but don’t want to lose the days. No messing around ready to book.
Thanks
Christal

Rachel
We just got our ten posts in but can’t pm yet. But want to book the AKV June 12-18 2020. We are going to try to pm again tomorrow but don’t want to lose the days. No messing around ready to book.
Thanks
Christal

I sent you a PM about 20 mins ago. Is it showing up at your end? Unfortunately availability has changed and only four days are now available. Saratoga and Old Key West are the only properties with availability. I’m attaching pictures to show what is available to book at AKV (2 bed and 3 bed).

Attachments

• 18DEB351-DB63-43C1-B77C-2875D37FC925.png
    18DEB351-DB63-43C1-B77C-2875D37FC925.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 58A7A067-A84F-4B68-91FC-F1D892E957A1.png
    58A7A067-A84F-4B68-91FC-F1D892E957A1.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 5
I am looking to book from Sept 13th-Sept 19th- SSR, Copper Creek, Riviera, Bay Lake - 2BR-preferred view- for SSR- 226 pts, CC-227 pts, RR- 303 pts, BLT- 248 pts. Please let me know if available and if we can buy/rent your points- Thank you!

SSR is available for either a regular 2 bed or a lock off for 226 points.

Copper Creek only has a cabin available for 537 points.

Riviera is only available from 16-19 Sept (2 bed preferred view) for 156 points

BLT is only available for 5 nights with a theme park view (13-18 Sept) for 250 points.

I am looking to book from Sept 13th-Sept 19th- SSR, Copper Creek, Riviera, Bay Lake - 2BR-preferred view- for SSR- 226 pts, CC-227 pts, RR- 303 pts, BLT- 248 pts. Please let me know if available and if we can buy/rent your points- Thank you!

Only SSR has availability for the full week. See above post for details of what’s available. Please PM me if you require any further details or you wish to book.

It seems very competitive here- many people looking-I am just trying to book our family a nice vacation. I would definitely go with the person I hear from and I have not heard from the other oerson

It seems very competitive here- many people looking-I am just trying to book our family a nice vacation. I would definitely go with the person I hear from and I have not heard from the other oerson

Feel free to PM with details of what you'd like to book, names of all guests, ages of guests who are under 18, addresses for all guests, gender of guests and the email address and phone number for whoeever you would like to be the lead guest. I will then make the booking and send you the payment details.

ok. Sorry I can't help. I have been trying to PM you, but it won't allow me. Your reaction score is -2. I wonder if that has an effect? Maybe contact admin if it doesn't work in the next hour. I'm in the UK so will only be available for the next five hours today to make a booking. Otherwise, it will be tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter