UPDATED: 315 SSR Points for Rent or Transfer / Dec UY / $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

521 points still remaining. Someone must want to book a grand villa at Saratoga for Christmas 😉

I’m afraid that wouldn’t met the booking minimum. If I have a small quantity of points left once the bulk have been used I will let you know.
I'd be willing to extend a couple days earlier? Jan 3,4,5, if that would work?

I'd be willing to extend a couple days earlier? Jan 3,4,5, if that would work?

Yes, they have availabilty for 3-12 January. Please see the attached options.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 00.53.31.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 00.53.31.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 7
Would you be able to book boardwalk studio garden view July 18-21st? It looks like it’s available.
It would be for 2 adults. Thanks!

Would you be able to book boardwalk studio garden view July 18-21st? It looks like it’s available.
It would be for 2 adults. Thanks!

I'm afraid that would only take 46 points and is therefore below the minimum booking requirement of 100. Sorry about this, but I'm only allowed to make a certain number of bookings for others per year and therefore need to maintain the minimum booking of 100 pts

I'm afraid that would only take 46 points and is therefore below the minimum booking requirement of 100. Sorry about this, but I'm only allowed to make a certain number of bookings for others per year and therefore need to maintain the minimum booking of 100 pts
No worries, thanks for letting me know!

Hi Rachel - I am looking to rent a one Or two bedroom depending on what is available from July 11-18, 2020. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thank you! Tracy

Hi Rachel - I am looking to rent a one Or two bedroom depending on what is available from July 11-18, 2020. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thank you! Tracy

Hi Tracey,

There is availability at Saratoga, OKW, AKV, BW, RIV, GFV, CCV and BRV in a variety of one and two beds. If you let me know which resort you are particularly interested I’ll tell you the room options.

Many thanks,

Rachel

I PM'd you.(IF I did it correctly) My booking only requires 80 points but was hoping it was close enough you might make an exception. If not I understand.

Bump - 315 points left. Please PM your requests. Must be for 100 points or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!