• Inner Circle for $25, was $55.
  • Perks Rewards for $65, was $110.
  • Online Access is still only $10.
  • Use a Cashback Portal
  • Easy renewal signup required.
  • Expiry date unknown. Link
Discount District
Big Y: Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & Save $10
Ulta Beauty, The Children’s Place/Gymboree, PlayStation Plus, Panera Bread, Domino’s, Spafinder, Macy’s & Barnes & Noble.
Expires 4/1/20 Link

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Upcoming offers
  • Earn 2x Gas Rewards Points on Mastercard gift cards
  • Earn 8x Gas Rewards Points on the following brands:
    • Cabela’s
    • Bass Pro Shops
    • Boscov’s (Martin’s only)
  • Offer valid March 27 to April 2, 2020 Link
Giant Eagle: TWO Offers
  • Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Spent On Taco Bell Gift Cards
    • Expires 4/08/20 Link
  • Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Of Target eGift Cards
    • March 26 Only Link
MISC.
Coronavirus & What It Might Mean For Gift Cards

A good read and might answer some questions you may have.
Link

Staples Unlikely To Offer In-Store Gift Card Deals For The Next Month
Link

Just wanted to share an email offer I received from Blaze Pizza; if you purchase $20 in Blaze gift cards, you get a redemption card for a free 11 inch pizza, including BYO. Which, at the Disney Spring location is going to run you $10, so definitely a good return on investment.

Even if not at Disney Springs, if you live near a Blaze and are a frequent patron, it is still a pretty good deal. The redemption card is good until June 30. I am unsure if this is a e-mail only deal, but I don't believe it is. YMMV.

Added Offers - 3/27/20

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Giant Eagle: Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Of Uber eGift Cards.
March 27 Only. Link

Kroger Online: Two new Offers
  • Buy $50 AMC Theatres Gift Cards For $40 (Can Be Used For Streaming Online). Limit 3. Expires 4/2/20 Direct Link
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on select Physical and eGift cards. Expires 4/12/20. Direct Link
MISC.
GiftCardMall:
Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $90. Limit 3. Expires 4/2/20. Link

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $100 DoorDash Gift Cards For $89.50. Limit & expiry date unknown. Link

TopCashback: Earn 10% Cashback At Raise. Expires 3/28/20 Link

We're getting close to a new month which means fuel points expire and Discover 5% category is in play.

Discover APR–JUN: Gas Stations, Uber, Lyft and Wholesale Clubs
Earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Gas Stations, Uber, Lyft and Wholesale Clubs from April 1–June 30, 2020, on up to $1,500 in purchases.

Here's a current list of available offers for Warehouses:

BJ's: Buy Inner Circle/Perks Rewards Memberships For $25/$65. Link
or just buy the $10 membership. Direct Link
  • Gift Card Discounts:
  • Disney GC's: 4% discount
    • 3x $15 Regal Cinemas gift card multipack for $35.99
    • $25 Regal Cinemas gift card for $19.99 (Limit 3)
    • 2x $25 Build-A-Bear Workshop gift card multipack for $37.99
    • 5x $10 Cold Stone Creamery gift card multipack for $37.99
    • 3x $25 Lowe’s gift card multipack for $67.49
    • Expires 4/8/20 Link
Costco: Get a free Costco Shop card with your new membership. Online application only.
$10 Costco Shop Card with a Gold Star membership which costs $60 or a $20 Shop Card with an Executive membership that will set you back $120. This deal is available to new Costco members who have not had a Costco membership in the past 18 months. Expires 4/16/20. Link
  • Gift Card Discounts:
    • Buy $50 DoorDash Gift Cards For $44.99 Limit 4 per household, Expiry date unknown. Link
Sam’s Club: Join For $45 & Get $45 (Money Maker After Stacking). Link
  • Gift Card Discounts:
    • Disney GC's: Up to 4% discount
    • Landry’s / Muer Seafood Restaurants: $90 Value Gift Cards - 3 x $25 Plus Bonus $15 Card
    • Landry’s / Bubba Gump: $90 Value Gift Cards - 3 x $25 Plus Bonus $15 Card
I'm not interested in getting a new membership but plan on taking advantage of some of the offers. And about loosing my fuel points, ouch! :rolleyes:

A few more offers to add...

Texas Roadhouse Selling Ready-to-Grill Steaks

For a limited time, Texas Roadhouse is selling fresh cuts of steak and pork chops that you can take home and cook on your grill – no promo code or coupon needed!

To take advantage of this special offer, give your local Texas Roadhouse a call to find out what’s available and to place your order! You cannot order these Ready-to-Grill Steaks and Pork Chops online or via the app – you must call your restaurant.

These Ready-to-Grill Steaks and Pork Chops are fresh (never frozen!) and are hand cut every day, so you just need to season them and then toss them on the grill.

TWO Free Burger King Kids Meals w/ ANY Purchase
Here’s the latest Burger King coupon! Through April 6th or while supplies last, head to Burger King to score two free Burger King Jr kids meals per day with any purchase when you order ahead on the BK app.

Note that these kids meals will NOT include the toy.

After you place your order, just head to the drive-thru of your local Burger King restaurant to pick up your order with minimum contact.

Each Burger King Jr Kids meal comes with your choice of a hamburger, cheeseburger, 4-piece chicken nuggets, or 6-piece chicken nuggets. All meals include a drink and choice of fries, onion rings, or applesauce. Note that select items might be additional – like orange juice. Check out this Burger King Facebook video for more information.

Sonic Drive-In Kids Meals Just $1.99 – Available All Day Long
Through April 30th, head to your local participating Sonic Drive-In restaurant where they are offering Wacky Pack Kids Meals for just $1.99 when you use the app to order – all day, every day!

Each Wacky Pack Kids Meal comes with an entree, side, and drink. Your kiddos can choose from chicken tenders, a cheeseburger or a corn dog for the entree and applesauce, french fries or tater tots for the side!

Note that you must use the SONIC App for contactless ordering and payment to receive this deal.

You can also score ½ price drinks and slushes ANY time when you order ahead using the Sonic iOS or Android app! Plus, you’ll get a free reward just for downloading the app (may vary).

*If you don’t want to order through the app, Sonic’s Happy Hour is from 2-4pm daily.

:thumbsup2 Collin @ Hip2Save

Has anyone done this?

Bringing families, communities together, one front-porch photo at a time
In a time where their photo sessions and scheduled events are on hold, photographers across the world are taking part in a project widely known as “The Front Steps Project” as a way to bring local communities together during this historic, unprecedented time of isolation... Link

@Haley R this would be a great story to tell your baby.

For us, the day after our son was born, we had the Northeast blackout of 2003 to deal with. No one knew what happened and the hospital wanted non emergent patients to leave. To conserve energy we were not allowed to use the elevators, I had to walk down four flights of stairs! :crazy2: The doctor wanted DS to stay behind for further testing, not only was he born early but he was also born with a low immunity system. Yeah, I wasn't about to leave my son, so he came home with us. When we drove home, no one was outside. Parking lots were empty and the street lights weren't working. Very ominous.

Added Offers - 3/28/20

MICS.
- Due to the coronavirus more offers will be posted in Miscellaneous instead of Discount District. I believe the market will become too saturated to make a profit. Also, I be including One Day offers in Miscellaneous.

Boscov’s: Save 15% On Boscov’s Gift Cards. Limit unknown. Expires 5/5/20 Link

Giant Eagle: Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Of Office Depot/OfficeMax eGift Cards. March 28 Only. Link

Taco Bell: Free Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos On 3/31 – Drive Thru Only. Link

Rakuten/eBates: 5%/5x MR Points On Uber Eats Purchases via the app only. Offer is not valid with gift cards, Uber rides, or in any combination with other Uber coupons or promotions. Link

We have Universal and Disney AP's, I have only received one notice from Universal since this nightmare began which was yesterday. Disney has been much better and our AP's are not even active. Weird.

Added Offers - 3/29/20

Discount District
Dollar General: Buy $60+ Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Next Shopping Trip
Ruby Tuesday, Red Lobster, Cracker Barrel, Burger King, Subway & Dairy Queen​
Expires 4/30/20 Link

Kroger: Buy 2x Steak n’ Shake Gift Cards Totaling $75+ & Save $10
Limit 1. Offer excludes $10 & $15 gift cards. Expires 4/11/20 Link

Meijer: Two Offers
  • Save 10% On $50+ Happy Gift Cards (Good On Up To $500)
    • Limit 1, Max discount $50. Expires 4/4/20 Link
  • Buy $150+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Instantly.
    • Limit 1. Expires 4/4/20 Link
Meijer DP: Some Meijer stores don’t get coded as grocery with some banks.

Rite Aid: BonusCash on the following gift card brands:
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & earn $8 BonusCash:
    • Bloomingdale’s / Macy’s
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & earn $5 BonusCash:
    • Applebee’s / IHOP
  • Limit 2 offers per customer per gift card paring. Expires 4/4/20 Link
Safeway/Albertsons: Two Offers
  • Save 15% On $30+ Gift Cards For AT&T & Tracfone
    • Limit 1 per household. Expires 4/25/20 Link
  • Save Up To $25 On Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 per household. Expires 4/11/20 Link
Warehouses
Sam's Club:
Save Extra On Select Gift Cards as part of their “Tech Savings” event:
2x $25 Bob Evans gift cards for $37.50​
2x $25 O’Charley’s gift cards for $37.50​
2x $25 Steak n’ Shake gift cards for $37.50​
5x $10 Krispy Kreme gift cards for $37.50​
3x $10 SweetFrog gift cards for $22.50​
2x $25 Main Event gift cards for $37.50​
2x $25 MovieTickets.com gift cards for $37.50​
2x $25 First Watch gift cards for $37.50​
2x $25 Get Air Trampoline Park gift cards for $37.50​
4x $25 CraftWorks gift cards for $75​
Expires 4/5/20 Link

MISC.
Giant Eagle:
Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Of Wayfair eGift Cards. March 29 Only

O’Charley’s:
Buy $50 O’Charley’s Gift Cards For $30 With Promo Code OC50FOR30, Plus 3.25 Shipping for physical gift cards.
Judging by the comments on the Slickdeals thread, it looks like O’Charley’s might be cancel-happy, so probably best to order one at a time.
Limit & expiry date unknown. Slickdeals

Looks like Kroger will have 4x fuel points on gift cards with digital coupon April 1-14.

I doubt I will use this as I’m already floating a fair amount of $ in gift cards and there’s no time soon I’ll be able to use the ones I already have. March has been my lowest fuel point month in ages. Didn’t even get up to 1000 points this month.

Looks like Kroger will have 4x fuel points on gift cards with digital coupon April 1-14.

I doubt I will use this as I’m already floating a fair amount of $ in gift cards and there’s no time soon I’ll be able to use the ones I already have. March has been my lowest fuel point month in ages. Didn’t even get up to 1000 points this month.

Same. :sail:

Yep. I’ve got 2100 to use by 4/30. Gas is $1.35/gallon and I can’t imagine I’ll fill up twice by the end of April.

Added Offers - 3/30/20

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Kroger: Two Offers - :thumbsup2 @Limes96
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Excludes variable load. Expires 4/15/20 Link
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On Third Party Gift Cards
    • Expires 4/15/20 Link
MISC.
Best Buy:
Buy $100 Google Play Gift Card & Get $10 Best Buy Gift Card Free. Limit unknown. Expiry date unknown.

ShopDisney:
Free Shipping 3/30/20 ONLY, use code: FREESHIP. Direct Link
Rakuten is 6% cashback.​

Giant Eagle: Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Of Macy’s eGift Cards.
March 30 Only. Link

LivingSocial: Save 20% On Outback Steakhouse & Domino’s Gift Cards.
  • Outback Steakhouse – limit 3.
  • Domino’s – limit 1.
  • Domino’s – may be repurchased every 90 days.
  • Expiry date unknown.
Krispy Kreme: Free Dozen Doughnuts To Healthcare Works Every Monday (3/30-5/12). Link

Paypal: (Unofficially) Waiving Fee For Instant Transfers On Business Accounts. Link

United Airlines: No Longer Charging Miles Redeposit Fees On Flights They Cancelled. Link

Last edited:
Question--what happens if Disney issues a refund to a gift card that you no longer have in your possession (because your teen was stress cleaning and threw it out last week during the coronavirus shutdown of schools)...do I have any recourse?

Question--what happens if Disney issues a refund to a gift card that you no longer have in your possession (because your teen was stress cleaning and threw it out last week during the coronavirus shutdown of schools)...do I have any recourse?

Did you happen to have that GC saved on the Disney GC site? If so they would refund it to that card and then you could transfer it to another card that you have in your possession. It would also work if you had the GC number and security code written down somewhere. You could then add it to the site and transfer it.

We have Discover cards and were wondering if the 5% activates for Disney gift cards bought on BJ's website or app? Thank you all for this helpful thread!

At the moment, folks are reporting that Disney is willing to refund to a new gift card and send it to you. You'll want to ask for it when you cancel the reservation, as it'll be much easier to do at that time, than if you cancel on-line (which will trigger the refund back to the original card) and then try to get it re-issued later.

So call, tell them you no longer have the original card and ask them to send you a new card.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter