Upgrade to a suite for $35 per nite???

BC

DIS Veteran
When you go onto www.loewshotels.com, they are advertising an upgrade to a suite for $35 more per nite. Has anyone ever done this and if so, what type of suite are they talking about? Is a deluxe room considered a suite since it has a sitting area? Is it possibly a kid's suite? Any info is appreciated!

bumping this up... I was wondering the same thing myself. I wonder if we can do that upgrade if we already got a deal thru the FanClub card. I booked the Royal Pacific for 2 trips (Aug & Thanksgiving) and got the intro rate of $139 for the Club Level, wonder if I could upgrade to a suite for $35 more ?!!??. but then again, wondering if it is worth it (thinking I should keep the Club Level). Anyone have any thoughts on this????
Oh....a note to everyone... becareful with your emails, there is a worm that is going around it attaches itself to every address in your address book. It was sent to me that way, I opened it thinking it was from my friend & it wasn't. It took 3 days to crash my system. I am on my old computer now till the other gets fixed. The email says.. "Important Patch" and it has a senders address that you know. BE VERY CAREFUL don't open it.....I know this was off topic but wanted to warn everyone.

Unfortunately, this upgrade is only good through 6/30/02. We will be going in August. :(

RobinLyn:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter