Upgrade to AP

Graciegirl5

Mouseketeer
I purchased tickets from Undercover tourist for our trip in May. Is it possible to upgrade one of these to an AP when we arrive. I have found a room discount that makes the upgrade worth it as long as I can upgrade a ticket I've already bought. I just don't want to book the hotel and not be able to get the AP once we arrive. Thanks!

Yes, we have upgraded UT tickets to AP's more than once. The price credit you get for the tickets you have will depend on a few things, such as any promos involved. You should at the minimum get what you paid for them, possibly more.

Yes, we have upgraded UT tickets to AP's more than once. The price credit you get for the tickets you have will depend on a few things, such as any promos involved. You should at the minimum get what you paid for them, possibly more.

Thank you!!

My question is, if you upgrade your ticket to AP while there, will you be able to then use the AP discount for that actual stay even if you have already checked into the hotel?

You would have had to book your hotel stay with the ap rate to get it

You can’t apply the ap rate later

Only a % of ap rates for rooms are allowed.
Once they quota has been filled, that rate is gone, can’t use it

If you get an ap while there, you can use it for store and eatery discounts where it is offered

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!