Upgraded us to DxDP! Check out our ADR's!!

princessallegra

They call me Mrs. Disney
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We decided to take the plunge and upgrade to DxDP from DDP. We are now able to have a nice AC sit down lunch after long park days, as well as a signature meal for dinner every night. AMAZING!! And they were able to do the upgrade with my awesome amazing PIN. WOOHOO!!!!

So here is our itinerary!!!!

Sat June 5th-(our 1 year anniversary!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc) Arrive in the am and check in to WL CL!!! 7th Floor Baby!!!!
Lunch: 1:45 Whispering Canyon Cafe
Dinner: 9:10 pm Cali Grill (special surprise mini cakes for our anniversary). Also the last night of Wishes for the summer, and on our anniversary so it is extra special.

Sunday June 6th- Morning EMH EPCOT

Lunch-12:00 pm Les Chefs de France
Dinner: 7:10 pm Narcoossee
Monday June 7th- Morning EMH AK (AKA Kilamanjaro Safari first thing!!!!)

Lunch: 11:30 am Yak and Yeti
Dinner: 8:30 pm Artist Point

Tuesday June 8th- Free morning!

Lunch: 12:00 pm The Wave
Dinner: 6:45 pm Yachtsman Steakhouse (Then EPCOT Night EMH Til midnight!!!)

Wednesday June 9th- DHS Morning EMH- Run for TSM!!!!!!

Lunch- 11:55 am 50's Primetime Cafe (first time, excited for this one!!!)
Dinner- 8:35 pm Jiko (REALLY excited for this one, first time as well!!!)

And we are lucky to be staying CL, so we will have lots of yummy appetizers in the evenings!! We're going to be stuffed little piggies when we get done!! But our plans work well for us. We get up early and grab a CL breakfast of yogurt and cereal, or a muffin or bagel for DH. Then we hit the parks at RD (usually a morning EMH too) and go hard til lunch, when we get a nice sit down break. Then once the June heat is blaring and the parks are jam packed, we go back to WL and relax at the pool! Then sample some CL offerings hahaha if we have room. Dinners are usually later on, which we like, and we're trying LOTS of new places. Woohoo for the decision to treat ourselves to the upgrade!! The main reason for doing it is the heat and the crowds honestly. It aids in our touring plan for summer. We prefer to go in November once MVMCP starts, but we're celebrating the old anniversary, so June again it is!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

ETA: The IPO was able to get us our Narcoossee res!! Woohoo!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We decided to take the plunge and upgrade to DxDP from DDP. We are now able to have a nice AC sit down lunch after long park days, as well as a signature meal for dinner every night. AMAZING!! And they were able to do the upgrade with my awesome amazing PIN. WOOHOO!!!!

Awesome ADRs! :thumbsup2 We're doing DxDP in September and have booked multiple restaurants on your list. I hope you do a report when you return!

What was the pin offer you received? I had never heard of a deluxe dining pin. Then again, I'm new to Disney and pin codes and all that. I would looove a deluxe dining pin.

Great ADR's we are doing the DXDP first time next trip and are in the middle of negotiations. With a family of four it is like a lecture on law at university as to how to debate properly and nicely!!! LOL.

looking forward to the reviews when you come home.

Your ADR's and week look like the makings of a fantastic anniversary trip!! :thumbsup2 Hope you have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter