Upgraded

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
Got upgraded from a Cat 12 guarantee to a Cat 9. Anyone stayed in 2098? How was it?

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Haven't stayed there, but I wanted to say Congrats on the upgrade! :D

Lisa, that is excellent!!!! Now you will have a view and won't have a room under the Entertainment District!

Have a great time!
CC

We've been right next door in 2096. It is right across from the laundry but to be perfectly honest, it NEVER bothered us! The porthole was GREAT! We were in the cabin quite a bit because the two youngest were both under 3 so still napped. They LOVED the porthole! It's huge -- big enough for a child to sit in! You'll have a great time. congrats. we like to quiet of deck 2.

Cathy,
Under the entertainment district would not bother me but I'm glad we are upggraded becuase it might have bothered my dh. I plan on having a great time.

I knew that Lisa ;) I was going to mention it, but didn't want to seem like a smart aleck. I bet your husband will be VERY happy though! LOL

Enjoy your view, I'm so happy for you!!!
CC

Just stayed in this room July 20-24. I found it to be very quite and really convenient to elevators stairs and such. The view from the porthole was amazing. The only noise I heard was the low hum of the engine which just lulled me to sleep. You will enjoy this room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter