Upgrading UA AM tickets

CdnCarrie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone added days to AM UA tickets recently?
Any issues? Thinking of redeeming for the 2 day and adding 2 days on.

ETA - we would have to upgrade from 2 day 2 park to 4 day 3 park.

Last edited:
I don’t have any personal experience but from everything I’ve read upgrading isn’t any issue. You’ll just need to go to Guest Services. I am pretty sure it is recommended to use the tickets first (ie, enter the parks with them first to activate them to the current value for that type of ticket) so you’ll get the most value for them. I saw you asked this in the US forums and I am sure someone will answer and have more definite advice. The mods and other regulars on there are awesome and very knowledgeable.

Yes we have done the "enter the parks with them first" in years past with WDW tickets.

I asked here and UA forum due to the AM tickets sometimes being sticky and CM/TM having to do the bridging.

Think I should be fine but I'm paranoid.

When are you going? I’ll be there in just under 2 weeks and have to go to guest services as I need to upgrade my tickets from Undercover Tourist to Annual Passes. I can ask about the AM tickets then too if you’d like.

We upgraded the 2-day 2-Park tickets to Seasonal passes at USD10 each in August.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by UA but we upgraded the Universal Studios Orlando 2 day 2 park tickets and 2 day 3 park tickets to annual passes in October no problem. We just went to customer service inside the park. Upgrade costs were $10 for the 2 park and nothing for the 3 park.

Glad you got confirmation that you can do this upgrade! I wish I had been more diligent about collecting Airmiles for this - that's a huge savings.

Just bumping this....

I'm going to buy the two day park to park tickets through Airmiles and I plan to upgrade them to a seasonal pass this August.

So I need to upgrade in the parks?

Just bumping this....

I'm going to buy the two day park to park tickets through Airmiles and I plan to upgrade them to a seasonal pass this August.

So I need to upgrade in the parks?
I did it in Universal Studios. Go to guest services before you leave the park to upgrade the tickets. It is on the far left side of the exit on your way out. I believe IOA closes earlier than US in August, so I upgraded in US.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter