US or IOA if arriving after 11:00 am?

SUSANMELODY

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be arriving in Orlando 4/2 early am, checking into The Radisson and heading straight to Universal for our first time. We've been to Disney many, many times in the past and know how to navigate the parks during the busy Easter holiday week. My question is...Since we'll be arriving well after opening, (I'm assuming aroung noon)which park would be best to tour at that time of day? Also, which ride would you attempt first, or what express pass would you get first? As a Us/IOA nubie, I am starting to worry about an amateur plan of attack. We would normally leave a Disney theme park at that time of day and return in the evening. My kids are so excited (as am I) about experiencing the new parks I don't think they could stand waiting. Please help!!!

Susan

I'd hit USF first and if your not interested in Mardi Gras head over to IOA in the evening. Everyone heads over from IOA to USF around 6 pm to catch the Mardi Gras festivities. If you want to do USF first there's always the 2pm parade at USF but it's usually more crowded and it doesn't look as good as in the evening. Then head over to IOA around 6 when every one is leaving there to come over to USF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter