Use Year - when should I buy?

HMyers12

Earning My Ears
My family and I often travel during January right after the holidays due to our work schedules, we also do spring break in March and sometime February and late October/Sept. What use year should I get? Does it even matter?

Use year matters if you want to be able to bank points easily. I am looking at Aug, Sept, and Oct for uses between Sept (mostly Oct though)-April. That way, I would have time to bank my points if we weren't going to travel during that year during that time. If your usage is all spread out, then it may not matter as much.

I am under contract for a December use year with 150 2019 points banked. Can I use the 2019 banked points for a 2020 March stay? if i get the contract we want to immediately book for March 2020 but can I bank those points now for that stay or can I use the 2019 points for that stay even though it is in 2020? Thanks for your help!

I am under contract for a December use year with 150 2019 points banked. Can I use the 2019 banked points for a 2020 March stay? if i get the contract we want to immediately book for March 2020 but can I bank those points now for that stay or can I use the 2019 points for that stay even though it is in 2020? Thanks for your help!
you can bank it to use in 2021

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!