Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

I was going to post some stats on cancelled vacations. However, the odds maker is on vacation.

I am taking the week after Christmas off but just planning a staycation.

My wife and I are shopping for ourselves today for Christmas. We've found its easier and eliminates the guess work.

Judging by the checkout line at Victoria's secret this holiday season gonna be real merry.
So where is the wife's present coming from? :)

So where is the wife's present coming from? :)

I'm not afraid to admit it. The true story is she picked out some "items" that she liked while I went ahead and got in line to secure a spot. She even went on down the mall to Dillard's and got some things there and came back.

Yep, left ole Tiggerdad standing in line holding the bras.

Checkout lady got a kick out of my response when she asked "Did you find everything okay?"

Denise, you can move this if you want. I know you got a thread somewhere.

Picked these up for the camper awning.
IMAG0745.jpg

Also have multi colored.
IMAG0746.jpg

They also got Disney light projectors with various patterns. One on right has character faces, but I like the one in the middle because it's multi colored Mickey heads.
IMAG0751.jpg

Even have Mickey tree
IMAG0753.jpg

Lots of Disney stuff
IMAG0752.jpg

Tiggerdad where did you find that stuff I hit 3 Lowes looking for them and came up with butkis.

They also got Disney light projectors with various patterns. One on right has character faces, but I like the one in the middle because it's multi colored Mickey heads.
View attachment 289879

Ooooh thanks for sharing, tiggerdad.

My Lowe's has 2 of the Mickey head light projectors in stock (according to the store online data) at 50% off now (regular price is $24.98 so it's a shade over $12). It only projects 15 feet of Mickey silhouette heads at 10-15 feet distance and HEY - my little Aliner A-frame box portion (not counting the front tongue) is 14 feet long. If I pull it back further, I could light up the trees.

:banana:

I might head down there tomorrow morning and see if I can get one.

Bama Ed

PS - and there is 23 of them in stock at the Lowe's across the river :banana::banana:

Last edited:
Looks Like I have to try the 2 local ones after my Sunday Morning Good Daddy and Mommy Club Meeting

My wife and I are shopping for ourselves today for Christmas. Judging by the checkout line at Victoria's secret this holiday season gonna be real merry.
I was going to ask what you were getting yourself at Vicky's, but then saw the DW and bras post a little lower.

I can only image the "Did you find everything?" reply.

j

Looks Like I have to try the 2 local ones after my Sunday Morning Good Daddy and Mommy Club Meeting

I got a pair of lights this morning. Gonna take them to the Fort in 10 days! :banana: Bama Ed

My LOWES had plenty of projection lights but I was more interested in String lights have to see what is available on line

My LOWES had plenty of projection lights but I was more interested in String lights have to see what is available on line

Mine here has a few left. Let me know if I can pick you a set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter