Useless old space quest answers from 2006

It should be the music game room. Do you have a music mix saved already? Also, try to get to the room first before hitting next task. I was lucky that the queue wasn't very long, since they don't give you a lot of time to complete the task. Good luck!

thank you but the thing is i have done that is the the thing infront of the dance floor? does your song have to play all the way through sorry i have so many questions the thing is though that im on the like last one and im getting mad oh well whatever

Anyone else having a bunch of DC issues with this quest? Or is it just me? :badpc:

I just finaly got the 30,000 score on jungle cruise and then the stretching room wouldn't load up! I logged out and back on and VMK won't load up at all now. Also I use Contact Us to see what to do and it tells me they have a technical error with the help tool! grrrr.:headache:

:guilty: :guilty: :sad1: i need help every time i play the music game i load my song then i play it then i click exit and it doesnt say that i completed the task!!:sad1:

i am wondering - is this an old version of the quest becasue it sounds totally different to the one im currently trying to do!!!
and i need help too - so this thread is useless to me! lol
or am i lookin in the wrong palce - certainly sounds like the quest im tryin to do tho... :confused:

GRRRR!!!They changed the entire space quest except for that jungle cruise thing. That is the one I'm stuck on. How are we ever supposed to get 30,000 points on that? I'd rather play potc...

:guilty: :guilty: :sad1: i need help every time i play the music game i load my song then i play it then i click exit and it doesnt say that i completed the task!!:sad1:

For the music game, you have to change (remix) the song just a bit to get your credits. Then you go out, and play it, and get more credits.

See, for me, I am really bad at POTC, that's where I'm stuck at. Unless I get someone really good, who can play on their own (that's how bad I am), I'm sunk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter