Using someone elses Park Hopper Pass

tarmand

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="red"> duh duh duh
My friend is going to WDW in January and has three passes with one day each left on them. One was her father's, one was her mother's and one was her cousin's. My sisters and I are going in two weeks and were thinking about buying her a new 4 day hopper in exchange for these three tickets. We are going to Universal, but wanted to spend one day at WDW. This is the opportunity for us to each have a one day hopper! Will WDW ask for ID for these hopper passes? Will we be able to use them? We are so hoping that it will work out!

Though the tickets state that they are non-transferable, there are probably no names on the passes and no one will check to see who purchased them.

As the above poster stated, the tickets do say, "Non-transferrable". HOWEVER.....they do not check ID's on hopper passes that I have seen. We have gone and used days left on hoppers given to us by my aunt and uncle with no problem at all.

Sammy

I just returned on Labor Day and we used four passes with one day left on each that a friend gave us and we just scanned the passes and no one even looked at them.

Disney doesn't track purchase of passes if you pay cash. They don't even get a name, much less any other pertinent info. I have purchased 4 and 5 day hopper passes for guests who come with us for just a few days of a trip. I have used a couple of days for one guest and the rest of the pass for a different guest, never with any questions from Disney. So, unless your passes are something different than the norm, you won't have any problems using the leftover day on the passes. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter