Using this board to up your post count-----PLEASE

another test. I got an email from the system regarding a thread I am watching. It says I can reply via the forum. But, some other member posted their points for rent. So, I do not understand how I can reply to someone who replied to their post. I thought that was prohibited.

another test. I got an email from the system regarding a thread I am watching. It says I can reply via the forum. But, some other member posted their points for rent. So, I do not understand how I can reply to someone who replied to their post. I thought that was prohibited.
The thread that you're watching, you can post on it, just like you did here. You don't have PM (private messaging), called "conversations" here, available to you yet.

If you want to reply to a specific post, like I did here, you click on the the "reply" link in the lower right of the post you want to reply to and then the post will be quoted in the reply window. Then you write out your reply, and click the "post reply" button on the lower right of the reply window.

Was that what you were asking?

yes. I am still a little unclear about posts though as it seems that , at least on the Rent board, the policy is no comments from others, but strictly keep it to discussion about the points/reservation being offered , and, really only between the point holder offering and their customers/those who are inquiring about purchasing the offer. As a member of the community boards here, I find it valuable to see the patterns of other threads so as to follow guidelines well for my own activity on the site as a whole. I appreciate the policy that on the rental board, keep the discussion limited, keep it simple to read, easier to scan and find what a person is looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!