V & A Chefs Table

Cosmic_Charlie

You know our love will not fade away!
Anyone participated in this? I am at least going to check out the wine list at Victoria & Alberts. Do any other Disney resturaunts specialize in fine wine?

The list at Victoria & Alberts is the best on property. I'm kind of spoiled because the restaurant I work at has 1,100 labels, so I'm always checking out wine lists wherever I go.

V&A's has a little of everything and is fairly sizeable. Most of the other restaurants specialize in a specific region and a are smaller.

California Grill has an excellent selection of California wines, most of which are available by the glass.

Artists point has some very nice wines from Oregon and Washington state.

Jiko claims to have the largest selection of South African wines in the US. There are some stellar Chardonnays coming from South Africa right now and I can't wait to check out that list.

Flying Fish has a small, but very well rounded wine list.

Most of the other restaurants have most of the basic standards and a few nice inexpensive wines.

Like I said I am WAY too spoiled.

Cheers!

:p

Citricos and narcoosee's do pretty well also. Narcoosee (and I think Citrico's as well) offers wine pairings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter