Vacation Pictures Trip 06/02-06/09

disrailfan

DIS Veteran
I have finally posted some of the vacation pictures that we took with the digital camcorder while on vacation. I will put up additional ones once the film comes back from the Advantix Camera.

Click the link below to go there.:smooth:

Great pictures! I loved the way they automatically changed from one into the next - very cool! :D

Thanks, I am still learning how to best use this new video camera. I wish that I had gotten the flash for it before vacation. Some of the pictures were very dark.:p

Love your pictures. We will be going HOME in less than 3 weeks. Your pictures make us want to leave tonight.

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. Your kids are cute. Was that Cindy's character breakfast? We've never eaten there. I have two sons without any interest in princesses :( (yet, anyway)

Yup that was the pricesses breakfast at Cindy's. It was pretty cool.

Keep checking back I have several more to post yet.

Thanks.:p

Very nice pictures.

Of course, I must say that it takes real organization to have the link already in place for the November 2001 trip! I'm glad to have everything ready for next month. No way I'm thinking about January 2002 or March 2002 (except to have booked the ressie).

Ralph

Originally posted by Ralph&Pam
Very nice pictures.

Of course, I must say that it takes real organization to have the link already in place for the November 2001 trip! I'm glad to have everything ready for next month. No way I'm thinking about January 2002 or March 2002 (except to have booked the ressie).

Ralph

I guess that you can say I am officially "HOOKED". I love WDW and everything that a vacation there offers.

My link for the next June trip will probably be up soon. lol :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter