Vegetarian at Mama Melrose

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
I loaned my "Vegetarian Guide to WDW..." out so I cannot look this up myself.

We're ovo-lacto and plan on eating at Mama Melrose for the first time this week. Can anyone tell me what is veggie-friendly for us on the menu?

Are the sauces meat-free?

I don't know overall, but I do know that they offer a spaghetti with marinara sauce that is not on the menu, but quite good. My only complaint is that there isn't enough sauce and I always have to ask for more (same with the meat sauce).

just ate there a few months ago and their Eggplant Parmesan was great! I too am ovo-lacto, so it was right up my alley!:wave2:

:jester: good evening.my name is kevin.i work at Mama Melrose.we can basically fix ANY of our dishes vegitirian.and if you decide to dine with us,i can guaranty,the best "vegitiarien food,ever,at Disney.i will also be your waiter.
come see for yourself!
peace,kevin

p.s.,sorry for the spelling.:sunny:

Originally posted by claypotter
:jester: good evening.my name is kevin.i work at Mama Melrose.we can basically fix ANY of our dishes vegitirian.and if you decide to dine with us,i can guaranty,the best "vegitiarien food,ever,at Disney.i will also be your waiter.
come see for yourself!
peace,kevin

p.s.,sorry for the spelling.:sunny:

Thanks Kevin! We look forward to having lunch at MM this coming Saturday!

THANKS!
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter