Vegetarian/Vegan Recipes

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
Do you have some family favorite vegetarian or vegan recipes to share?

Vegetarian Times offers a downloadable "Vegetarian Starter Kit" that provides helpful information and some recipes! :surfweb:

2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
1 2/3 cups salsa, divided
10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
1/3 cup sour cream

Directions:
1. In a bowl, mash the beans; add 1 cup salsa. Place 5 tortillas on ungreased baking sheets; spread with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; top with remaining tortillas.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and heated through. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and remaining salsa.

Thanks for the web-site and the recipe! My most carniverous son will be eating away from home tonight, so I will make the black bean quesadillas tonight! I even have all of the ingredients!

I'm trying to do a few veg. meals a week. My "new school year" resolution!
Katy

I made the quesadillas for dinner tonight and they were a great hit!!! I used one can of re-fried beans and one can of black beans. They were probably gooey-er than using just black beans, but everyone loved them!
Thanks for the recipe!
Katy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter