Vender Game...

Well, it must be your lucky day, you just got ever rare item but inferno, oops!
Someone asked to trade with you for your green flips, they had a horrible offer-3 sets of pink doors-you said no, then the person wrote into VMK saying you scammed them. Not only do you have to go on virtual trial, but they found that someone hacked for you to get that stuff, so they took it all away.

-Puts in coin-

Gets back a Munchlax Lawyer to help me out.

- Gets out of trouble, un-banned and sends the munchlax to eat the mean person! The Munchlax then coughs out a pair of shoes, which I put into the vender -

Gets a note saying: "Today's your lucky day! Not only have you won a purple hero top, but you also won the following items: Inferno, Green FLips, Every item in VMK, Stitch ears, blue mickey ears, green mickey ears, and levitation magic! Please claim your prize at HKDL in the next 48 hours. (Flight to HKDL not included)"

-Puts in a ticket to HKDL-

Gets the all new beta-but if it's new how is it beta?-Oops you must need a refund! Refunds only taken while on the VIP tour. If your thinking "There's no VIP tour anymore" then sorry, no refund!!

-Puts in old "Redeem for VIP Tour Card"-

get's message that says:

Are you worrying about You-Know-Who? Shouldn't you be worrying about U-Know-Poo? The constipation sensation that's gripping the nation!

-emptys machine of coins because it's full and because it's his job-

btw people... party at my place when i get unbanned! i just got 246 quarters! yay! lol

Gets a message "Can you please make it clearer what comes in and out of the vendor cookidhann?"

- Screws up message and puts it into the vendor -

Puts in shiny coin

Gets inferno, green flips, stitch hat, green baggy pants, 8/9 pin and gets all the beta

puts in message to pokemon-master im not a grown up and i dont have perfect english
pulls out yavn
keeps yavn
puts in fire
gets 100 infernos
im going to be mad at u master

Gets a message "Sorry Coolkidhann - From Pokemon_master"

- Puts in more leftover birthday cake, AKA "Munchlax Bait" -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter