Vero and BWV Villa Views

DaveO

Mouseketeer
Planning my late Aug trip and was wondering about Vero views. This will be my first visit home to Vero. What should I request in terms of the best view?

Also for standard BWV view what should I request? I have heard 'Tennis Court' view. I have only ever been in a preferred view.

Thanks for any suggestions :cool:

Dave O. (17th visit 12/01 - Son's 1st !)

Bumping this thread up as I am also interested in what room (1 bedroom) to request at Vero in November.

If you'd like a chance to have an ocean view, ask for direct ocean view and an upper floor. It's tricky to get an ocean view because of the dune in front of the resort. Even if you don't have the oceanview you will still have pretty scenery and the ocean is out your door!

I have a standard view reserved for BWV for December. I requested tennis court view because I want to be down near the pond, not near the entrance (the tennis courts are on the other side of the pond next to the valet parking lot). One of the problems with this view is that it's a long way from the elevators, but it should be more quiet. There is supposed to be a side entrance on this end with steps to all floors.

You need an oceanview on the 3rd or 4th floors if you stay in the main Inn. Not sure of views from other buildings.

We had room 1239 at Vero this summer. It was top floor with an AWESOME ocean view. I could have spent the entire vacation right on that balcony.

When I made my reservation for a studio at VB with an Ocean view, MS told me that they could only guarantee Ocean view in the Inn section of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter