Vero Beach and Printing SW Boarding Passes

Johnnie Fedora

My cup is not 1/2 full or 1/2 empty, it's just 50%
What are the options for doing this at the resort or in the area? Is there a business center with internet access and a printer at the resort? If so, is it open late?

Thanks...Johnnie

I usually give my SW confirmation number to someone back home and then call them and have them check us in online. You really don't have to have the boarding pass until you get to the airport, they will print it for you at SW.
In case you did not know, you can now check-in and print your passes 24 hours before your flight. This is an option if you don't have access or don't want to rely on the front desk ,although I have heard they will do this for you.
I'm flying SW next Thursday to WDW and SSR! :Pinkbounc

We asked in September if when we came in January if they could print the boarding pass for us and they told us they could. :badpc:

You don't need to print it. You can check in online, and they will do the actual printout when you get to the airport. really helps you get that "A" boarding locked in early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter