Vero Beach DVC Info

dis@dills

Mouseketeer
Hello all!!! I am seriously considering buying into DVC with a small contract to start. I am very interested in Vero Beach but I really haven't found in depth info, pictures or feedback from people who have stayed at Vero Beach.
Any and all info will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Matt

We stayed at Vero for the first time in November and we have decided that the CM 's at Vero are FANTASTIC:cool1: They really made us feel right "at home". They were all very welcoming and friendly. This was across the board, from the wait staff and equipment rental to the store and check in staff. We really can't say enough about them.

We stayed in an Inn room and had a stupendous ocean view. We felt that our room was a little worn (i.e. maybe a little more wear and tear than we are used to with DVC), but very clean and by no means shabby.

We are really looking forward to returning.

Chris & Jean

We are owners at Vero Beach since 1996. We love it there. The beach is never very busy, and the grounds are beautiful. The pool has a great slide and there is a pirate ship water play area for the little ones. The Green Room is a lounge the has a balcony overlooking the ocean. We love to sit up there in the evenings. If you are looking for relaxation, this is definitely much more relaxing than WDW. We often will split our time between WDW and VBR.:thumbsup2

I too plan to make a visit to Vero. Is there a time when it is really croweded, or when beach conditions are not very good?:wizard:

We are owners at Vero Beach since 1996. We love it there. The beach is never very busy, and the grounds are beautiful. The pool has a great slide and there is a pirate ship water play area for the little ones. The Green Room is a lounge the has a balcony overlooking the ocean. We love to sit up there in the evenings. If you are looking for relaxation, this is definitely much more relaxing than WDW. We often will split our time between WDW and VBR.:thumbsup2

Now that is what I like to hear because we plan to do some "split" vacations between VB and WDW.

Thanks for your input.

We stayed at Vero for the first time in November and we have decided that the CM 's at Vero are FANTASTIC:cool1: They really made us feel right "at home". They were all very welcoming and friendly. This was across the board, from the wait staff and equipment rental to the store and check in staff. We really can't say enough about them.

We stayed in an Inn room and had a stupendous ocean view. We felt that our room was a little worn (i.e. maybe a little more wear and tear than we are used to with DVC), but very clean and by no means shabby.

We are really looking forward to returning.

Chris & Jean

Chris & Jean I think you're take is probably on spot. The CM's are the best and the grounds are the best. I do think though that VB is still recovering from the hurricanes a couple years ago and money has been used more for recovery than maintenance. I hope this will change soon. Here is a thread that should give the OP and everyone all the pics and answers to questions.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1431524

If you will, ask a question on that thread to get it bumped back up.

As Starbox says.... VB ROCKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter