Vero Beach Menus?

Both Squid Lips and Ay Jalisco we’re briefly closed recently due to health violations.

Yuck!! That's good to know before our trip next month!

My DD never wants to leave the resort or take the time to get ready for dinner, so I wish there were more take out options or I could atleast see the QS menus before we arrive so I know if we will need to stop for groceries and do some meal prep in the room. I would rather not--if the Marketplace has enough variety to keep us satisfied for 4 days!

Yuck!! That's good to know before our trip next month!

My DD never wants to leave the resort or take the time to get ready for dinner, so I wish there were more take out options or I could atleast see the QS menus before we arrive so I know if we will need to stop for groceries and do some meal prep in the room. I would rather not--if the Marketplace has enough variety to keep us satisfied for 4 days!

We will be there next weekend. I will take some pictures of the current menus and post them.

When I was there I remember the Mahi sandwich being better when it was outside. It was dry this time. Anyone have anything really good at the new W&W?

Both Squid Lips and Ay Jalisco we’re briefly closed recently due to health violations.

What are your thoughts on Squid Lips? That's pretty serious to actually close the establishment. I love their menu and really want to go but if they have systemic hygeine issues I will take a pass. Any insight on the local opinion, is there an ongoing reputation for an icky kitchen that you are aware of? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter