Vero Beach studio

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
Have the studios (not the inn rooms) all been refurbished? I can't seem to find any photos if they have. I can find the inn rooms, but not studios. Any current photos would be great.

I think the Beach Cottages are the last to be refurbished, so yes, to the studios and 1 bedroom units.

We stayed in a refurbished studio at VB October 2016. All of the buildings have now been completed with a possible exception of some of the Beach Houses. Here are the photos I took of our room. For some reason we didn't have a scarf on the bed. I don't know if one was added later.IMG_2494.jpgIMG_2495.jpg
IMG_2496.jpgIMG_2497.jpgIMG_2501.jpgIMG_2494.jpg

Thanks so much! Heading there soon.

For those who have stayed at VB, the square footage difference between an Inn and Studio room is only 15. I have looked at the room layout and locations. Besides this and a couple of points a night during certain seasons, why would you stay in one type room versus the other?

We stayed in a refurbished studio at VB October 2016. All of the buildings have now been completed with a possible exception of some of the Beach Houses. Here are the photos I took of our room. For some reason we didn't have a scarf on the bed. I don't know if one was added later.View attachment 289262View attachment 289263
View attachment 289264View attachment 289265View attachment 289266View attachment 289262

They didn't bring back the bed scarf at VGC either after the refurb. I wish they would - the 3 sheet system looks fine with them but without them, well, they just look like sheets. :sad2:

For those who have stayed at VB, the square footage difference between an Inn and Studio room is only 15. I have looked at the room layout and locations. Besides this and a couple of points a night during certain seasons, why would you stay in one type room versus the other?
Inn rooms have 2 queens whereas the studios have 1 queen plus the sofa bed.

When you make reservations there for a Studio, do you perfer one room type over the other?
My preference is to be in the Inn, so I prefer inn rooms, ocean view if available. Ocean View Inn Rooms are going up in points 2019, while Studios go down.

Although we generally prefer Studios to Resort rooms for the one bed and sofa bed configuration, at VB we always book OVIR. These are the only rooms guaranteed to have an ocean view. I miss the sofa but love the view.

We are back and had a second floor studio in building 14. It did have a bed scarf! I would like to give the inn rooms a try some day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter