VGC Room Request

jjwelch24

Mouseketeer
We have always gone to WDW, but next year we decided to go DL for a change and to spend some time at the beaches in Orange County. We are going to try and book a 1BR at VGC. Any suggestions on room requests?

Thanks.

We have always gone to WDW, but next year we decided to go DL for a change and to spend some time at the beaches in Orange County. We are going to try and book a 1BR at VGC. Any suggestions on room requests?

Thanks.

For a park view -6502, 5502, 4502, 5508, 4508. It worked for me last month, we got 4502.

Contrary to the common wisom for making room requests at Disney World, when booking a DVC stay in Disneyland at the VGC you are better off giving a list of specific room numbers as Debbie suggested. I've heard several reports that guests have been told this is "easier" for the room assignors than something vague like "view of the theme park."

As I was planning for my trip to DL earlier this year, I was surprised to find many such subtle differences between the Land and the World. :goodvibes

Contrary to the common wisom for making room requests at Disney World, when booking a DVC stay in Disneyland at the VGC you are better off giving a list of specific room numbers as Debbie suggested. I've heard several reports that guests have been told this is "easier" for the room assignors than something vague like "view of the theme park."

As I was planning for my trip to DL earlier this year, I was surprised to find many such subtle differences between the Land and the World. :goodvibes

I have reported this since I've been told by several CMs at the front desk while checking in that was the case.

I always request via a list my preferred rooms by room number and have had pretty good success in getting one of my top choices.

I agree. Last year I requested "park view" and got a room that if you leaned over the balcony you could see the top of California Screamin, the rest was trees. This year, I gave them the list above and got a great view.

I agree, when I was putting my request in, I was told to put in a few room numbers that I wanted (wanted theme park room, upper floor). I kept thinking how different that was compared to making room requests for WDW, which they tell you not to request actual room numbers. Luckily I got exactly what I wanted (Room 5505) which was a theme park view....we were able to watch World of Color from our balcony every night. That was probably our best room view that we have ever gotten as a DVC member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter