VGF Studio question

sky2823

Mouseketeer
at 11 months online at 8am, would I be guaranteed to get a studio at VGF anytime of year?

More specifically 2 days, Friday/Saturday right before Christmas, Halloween etc.... thus busy times...

I assumed I would, but just heard about some “reservation walking trick” and didn’t know if that would make it a challenge to get these dates through the front door. I’m too much of a rule follower to intentionally do the walking trick so am wondering if it is a mistake for me to buy a VGF add-on

Just curious

Thanks in advance!!

There are 30 standard studios and 17 lake view studios; 47 total. How many of those are checking out on the day you want to check in? How many other people want to check in on that same day?

at 11 months online at 8am, would I be guaranteed to get a studio at VGF anytime of year?

More specifically 2 days, Friday/Saturday right before Christmas, Halloween etc.... thus busy times...

I assumed I would, but just heard about some “reservation walking trick” and didn’t know if that would make it a challenge to get these dates through the front door. I’m too much of a rule follower to intentionally do the walking trick so am wondering if it is a mistake for me to buy a VGF add-on

Just curious

Thanks in advance!!
Well, if every other member who wanted a studio, booked the day before you did, there wouldn't be any for you to book. Never any guarantee at all.

We bought VGF specifically for studio bookings after being shut out for 2 years at 7 months. We have not had a problem booking any of our stays (standard view, January, May, July) but have not tried there for Food/wine or December (thats what the BCV and CCV are for :) )!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter