Via Napoli on Deluxe Dining Plan?

So if my husband and I want to share a 3-5 serving pizza will it be 2 or 3 credits? Like a party of 7 with 1 being an infant, can we order a huge pizza for me hubs and baby, and then the rest of them order like a pasta or small pizza is that acceptable? This is confusing.

So if my husband and I want to share a 3-5 serving pizza will it be 2 or 3 credits? Like a party of 7 with 1 being an infant, can we order a huge pizza for me hubs and baby, and then the rest of them order like a pasta or small pizza is that acceptable? This is confusing.

If you want to share a 3-5 serving pizza, you need to pay OOP; they won't let you combine credits to get the larger pizza. It would be simpler for each of you to use a credit and each get an individual pizza. You CAN share with the infant.

If my mom and I each use a TS credit and each get an appetizer, individual pizza, and dessert, can we share the pizzas with each other? Like if I want to give her half of my pizza and she gives me half of hers so we can each try two different pizzas, that's okay, right?

If my mom and I each use a TS credit and each get an appetizer, individual pizza, and dessert, can we share the pizzas with each other? Like if I want to give her half of my pizza and she gives me half of hers so we can each try two different pizzas, that's okay, right?

Yes, as long as everyone is ordering, you can then share with each other as much as you like.

We are looking at Via Napoli as well but I want to clarify that if we have a 2 year old and an infant they are not required to use a credit correct? They are allowed to share? Thank-you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter