Victoria and Alberts abridged menu

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
hello -

Confirmed our reservation and they said they no longer have the 7 course meal; instead do a smaller portion 10 course. Has anyone ever done it? Any feedback is welcome.

Also, is the wine pairing worth it? Thanks

We did not experience the new menu, but we did have the wine pairings. The wine was delicious and a wonderful compliment to the meal. With that said, we are rather light weights when it comes to alcohol. We were staying in the main building of the hotel or I think we would have had a difficult time finding our way to our room. I am exaggerating a bit, but I think they do allow you to share a wine pairing.

We did the new menu in September--never done the 7 course, so can't compare, but we enjoyed the food a lot. Absolutely delicious. We thought it was worth it. :)

We ate at V+A for the first time during our Thanksgiving trip this year and were served the 10 course meal with a choice of 3 extra courses/enhancements. We opted for two of the add ons: 1/2 oz of caviar, and a pasta and white truffle dish. All were scaled in size to ensure we could readily eat the following courses.
DGD was a member of the party and as we had notified the restaurant this was her thirteenth birthday celebration gift, a fuss was made over her day. It wasn't enough for her to whisper to me indignantly "Why I told anyone how old she was ?!? " (shy grrlie)..just enough to make her feel special.
We opted in for the wine pairing but might not for the next meal just because I feel more confident knowing the lay of the land for our next visit.

Lovely meal and experience and we'll be back in December.

I went there during my wedding week and will be writing up a review soon for it. I've been to Victoria and Albert's 5 times before and tried the 7 course and 10 course. This time was my first time in the Queen Victoria room, so I'm not sure if the meal is different at all in the main room or not. I enjoyed it, but I did miss the options the 7 course provided. They will still call you a week before asking about preferences and allergies and if you are celebrating anything. So my husband a slightly different menu than me because of this. They present the menu to you in the beginning and there are a few upcharge items you can add on. They also had two surprise courses that were not listed on the menu added in. The food was amazing as always and I still highly recommend this place to anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!