VIDEO: Reminiscing About Disneyland Resort

Currently watching now and love the video. Haven't been to Disneyland yet, but had plans to go in May 2022 for my husband and my 10 year anniversary. I'm hoping we're still able to, but I do feel slightly guilty going to a Disney park without my kids...

Currently watching now and love the video. Haven't been to Disneyland yet, but had plans to go in May 2022 for my husband and my 10 year anniversary. I'm hoping we're still able to, but I do feel slightly guilty going to a Disney park without my kids...
Thanks so much for watching!

I really hope everything goes well for your trip in 2022 and NO guilt!! The two of you will have the best time without kids!!

I loved this episode and now I want to book a trip there. Since I haven't been there in about 15 years I'll be contacting Dreams.

I just love the passion the group oozes ( I mean that in the best way ) for all things Disney. They all have different perspectives and that leads to the most fascinating conversations at times. I feel like I have met my people.

Don’t feel guilty, I was in the area for work last year and went by myself and had a blast. Of course the stuff I brought back for my kids I told them was from Downtown Disney lol
Have fun on your trip, that episode has me missing Disneyland

Don’t feel guilty, I was in the area for work last year and went by myself and had a blast. Of course the stuff I brought back for my kids I told them was from Downtown Disney lol
Have fun on your trip, that episode has me missing Disneyland

Good idea. My husband isn't as big of a Disney fanatic as I am, but he's a big craft beer fan so the fact that 2 of his favorites are only hour drives from Disneyland has him super excited lol.

Top 10 DIS episode of all time! We loved this one in our home - the earnest personalities of each of you make this shine! You appreciate the little things and are impressed with the big things and have not been tainted by your jobs or money. It’s a joy to see your joy. It’s a joy to hear about your stories and experiences - you share with so much heart! It’s a joy to see Disneyland - which we’ve only been to once but fell in love with last summer! Thank you!! Part II Please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!