Viewing Availability

IsamarV14

DisCheerleader
Hello all!!

I just closed on a resale contract. I have not received my information to activate my account and I'm pretty sure there is not a way but lol anyway I can view availability?

We are very flexible travelers and our banking deadline ends in March so we are really hoping for points/account soon to be able to book a trip.

Thanks all in advance!

Not until you have your log in information. We also don’t allow people to post things here

Right now, things are changing so much that until you are ready to book it isn’t going to matter.

But I know the excitement of just wanting to see. The good news is that you don’t have to wait for the points to load to start playing around. Only the membership created!

Oh, thats great news!! I did not know that. Thank you!!

I do agree with things changing rapidly. My spouse is a nurse and things have been changing on the fly for us this year. I'm just a very detailed planner lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts